Part 6

When George came back into the living room a few minutes later, (No, he had definitely not waited in the hallway for several minutes and thought about disgusting and unsexy things in order to calm his own body down again, thank you very much) Alex and Lando were sitting next to each other on the couch again.
Maybe a bit closer than before though.

"Finally, I'm starving!", Lando exclaimed as George set the pizza cartons on the coffee table in front of them. "Did you actually kill the delivery guy or what the hell took you so long?"

"Yeah George, what the hell took you so long?", Alex repeated Lando's words in a mocking tone as he smirked at his boyfriend. George glared at him and mumbled, "Shut up, it's all your fault."

This however only made Alex snort and lightly shake his head in amusement.

The youngest of the three looked back and forth between his friends in confusion. "Am ... am I missing something here? What happened?"

George tried to give Alex his best "Don't you dare"-glare, but the Thai's smirk only widened as he leaned over to whisper something into Lando's ear.

The latter's face went from slightly pale to flushed pink in mere seconds.
"Oh.", was all he managed to get out as he looked up at George with wide eyes.

"Oh!" he said again after a few seconds of realization, more loudly this time before breaking out into a fit of giggles.

George huffed and quickly shoved a piece of pizza into Lando's mouth to shut him up.

-

"Gosh, this pizza was amazing! Please don't tell Jon about this though, he's going to kick my ass. I've had way too many cheat days recently." Lando slumped back on the couch, one hand placed on his stomach, a soft, happy smile on his face and his eyes closed.

"How can you be so goddamn adorable?" The sigh escaped George's lips before he could stop himself.
Alex smiled at him and nodded to let him know that he had been wondering the exact same thing.

Lando blushed a deep red as his smile grew even bigger at that. "Shut up."
He tried to playfully hit his friend but missed by miles since he didn't properly open his eyes to do so.

"Alex, someone here is getting quite cheeky, I think he's begging to be tickled again." The grin in George's voice was unmistakable.

"No!" Lando quickly opened his eyes and shot up but his protests came too late. Both Alex and George had already leapt forward, tackling him down and started poking and tickling his sides mercilessly.

Only when the youngest of them couldn't seem to breathe anymore because he was laughing and squirming so much, they let go of him.

Panting heavily, Lando looked up at them, not able to say a word. His dates both seemed a little out of breath as well, for a slightly different reason though. George kneeling directly next to his torso while Alex was half-sitting on top of him again.

George licked his lips, clearly enjoying the view beneath him. Lando's hair was tousled, standing in multiple different directions and his cheeks were flushed pink again. His shirt had ridden up a little to show a small strip of bare skin underneath.

Alex seemed almost mesmerized by this as he slowly brought his left hand up to touch the exposed skin of Lando's hip.

A barely audible strangled sound escaped George's lips as Alex started drawing small circles on Lando's skin and pushed the material of his shirt a little further up while doing so.

"I think the real question here is how he can go from being so adorable to being this hot in only seconds.", Alex mumbled, still completely devoted to caressing Lando's soft skin.

Seeing his boyfriend this affected by only so little, definitely did things to George. For the second time that evening, he felt his blood rushing downwards, his arousal increasing with every second. Apparently, he had a thing for Alex being on top of Lando, he thought. Good to know.

His thoughts were interrupted abruptly however when Alex pushed the t-shirt even further up and started placing soft kisses all over the skin instead, at which Lando let out a surprised sound.

Surprised turned into content real fast when Alex reached the McLaren driver's nipples and continued the work with his mouth there.

Only when Lando made another muffled sound, George realized that the younger had put his hand over his own mouth. He quickly grabbed his wrist and pinned it above his head before leaning down and silencing Lando's noises with his lips.

Kissing Lando was very different from kissing Alex. But not in a bad way. He tasted like the pizza they had had before and he was rather shy, letting George keep the upper hand and determine the pace.

However, when the Brit gently nudged his lips with his tongue, Lando immediately obeyed and let him deepen their kiss.

When they let go of each other again, George barely had any time to catch his breath before he felt Alex' hand in his neck, making him turn around and his lips hungrily kissing him only a second later.

They broke apart when they felt Lando shuffling underneath them, almost making Alex fall off the couch when he tried to free his legs beneath the Thai, before jumping up and making a run for it.

Alex and George looked at each other, confusion clearly written on their faces when they heard the bathroom door shut and lock a few seconds later.

---

Sorry for the long wait! I gave you a little make-out session to make up for it :)