~~~

The crew split into groups; Lydia and Ethan, Allison, Isaac and Scott, Stiles and Jersey.

Group 1 was to warn Derek, Group 2 was to gather belongings for Argent, and Group 3 was to get something from Stilinski's.

"Scott said he won't sniff my dad's underwear," Stiles said kind of bummed out. "Derek is on the run," Jersey said sadly. They sit there awkwardly looking around the room avoiding eye contact for about 5 minutes. Stiles goes to grab a pair of socks from his dad's drawer. "Scott said he'd sniff socks," Stiles says awkwardly. "Since when are we awkward," Jersey blurts out. "I don't know, I hope it's not because of that voicemail I sent you," he says.

"What voicemail? I didn't get a voicemail from you," she says pulling out her phone. Stiles also pulls out his phone and as soon as he opens it the voicemail plays on accident. "Uh. Hey... Hopefully, you'll get this message and if you don't I'll delete it before anyone gets to it. I'm going to be used as a surrogate for my father meaning I'm going to have to die... But Deaton says we will come back but just in case. I love... Coming!" Stiles said on the voicemail while presently he was trying to turn it off even though freaking out wasn't helping.

Jersey's eyes widened at the fact that he basically almost said "I love you" she was freaking out internally. "Must've forgotten to press send," Stiles says scratching the back of his head. "Must've forgotten to finish the sentence," she said walking away from him smiling. "Huh. Where are you going," Stiles asks racing after her? "We have to give Scott the socks, remember," Jersey says, exiting the house heading to the Jeep.

"Oh. Ok," he says following her entering the Jeep.

Driving far too fast, Stiles hurtles out of the Beacon Hills suburbs and toward the woods. But something strange begins to happen. The wind picks up to gale force, shaking the Jeep. Dust and dirt fly at the windshield as he peers up into the black sky and the strange storm tearing its way into town.

Racing into darker and darker terrain, the wind howls about Stiles's Jeep, rattling it. Even threatening to topple it. "What the hell..." Jersey says looking back. He squints, trying to see ahead as dust hurtles at him. "Maybe I should drive," Jersey suggests since her eyesight is better. The storm begins to thicken, obscuring Stiles's view until the next thing he sees is--

A TREE hurtling toward them. The Jeep SMASHES into it with a horrifying CRUNCH of METAL. Body snapping forward, Stiles slumps against the steering * wheel. A-LINE OF BLOOD drips down his temple as his eyes flutter and close. "Stiles! Stiles!" Jersey screams. "Stupid fragile human body," she says slapping his arm but he is unconscious. "Oh wait I can heal him. Silly me," Jersey says taking his hand in hers and black veins begin to appear.

She lets go when there is nothing left to take away. He's not in pain nor is he injured. "Oo, I've always wanted to try this," she says leaning up to him and placing a kiss on his lips before he begins to kiss back. "You don't even understand the irony in this situation," he says breaking the kiss. Jersey furrows her eyebrow and her head tilts to the side in confusion. "I don't recommend driving the Jeep right now but the Nemeton is close by," Jersey says.

They get out of the car and head into the woods in search of the missing parents. "C'mon we have to hurry. I can hear them from here. We aren't that far," Jersey says, ruffling through the woods. "Well I don't have super speed and super senses so you're gonna have to slow down a bit," Stiles says. "Fine," she says, sucking her teeth then going back to get Stiles. Jersey grabs Stiles's hand and pulls him to the Nemeton faster than the pace she was going at before. "I'm gonna let you have this one," she says pointing to the ground that was falling and throwing Stiles his aluminum bat.

They begin to crumble underneath the collapsing weight, looking about to be crushed. TWO FEET hit the floor of the cellar. AN ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT slides under the beam just as it DROPS DOWN another inch. Astonishingly, it holds. Stilinski turns to find Stiles somehow kneeling right next to him. He looks at the bat. Then to his son. "I told you aluminum was better than wood," Stilinski says. With a relieved smile, Stilinski wraps an arm around the boy.

The wind abruptly stops, dust and dirt falling to the floor as if a switch had been flipped. Quiet surrounds the startled group as they glance at each other. "Is it over," Allison asks.

Stiles pulls his ringing phone out of his pocket and puts it to his ear. "Scott?" Stiles says to the phone. "Hey. You okay?" he asks. "Yeah, we're okay. You okay?" Stiles says repeating the question. "Sort of?" Scott answers. "Think you can come get us," Stiles asks. "Yeah. Of Course," Scott says. "Great. Uh... bring a ladder." Finally, the group breathes. Isaac is the first to HOLLER in relief. Joined by the others, shouting and hollering in the now very small space of the root cellar. "Well that wasn't so bad for my first pack adventure," Jersey says.

~~~

A/N: Writing might get trash after this.