The boys, Ella and I are going out tonight to celebrate, despite me saying we could just stay home together.

"Okay, we ready to go?" I finally remove my gaze from Luke, noticing Alex and Willie walking into the room, hands intertwined.

"Yes, let's go!" I laugh at Reggie's excitement as he hops off the couch, pulling Ella along with him towards the front door. "I'm driving!"

"Well that answers that question." I smile, feeling Luke grab my hand gently before the two of us make our way outside towards the car.

"How are we all supposed to fit?" I ask, watching Alex and Willie climb into the backseats, only leaving one space left.

"Come on." I tilt my head slightly, watching Luke slide in next to Alex before he holds his hand out to me, signaling for me to get in.

I hesitantly step into the car, letting Luke pull me onto his lap before he leans over and closes the car door behind me.

"Okay, seatbelts on everyone." At Reggie's words, I feel Luke's hands snake around me waist, locking his hands in place around me.

"This can't be very safe, for either of us." I say softly, turning to look into Luke's eyes.

"You're crazy if you think I'd let anything happen to you." I can't help the feeling that runs through my body at his words, leaning down to peck his lips before leaning back against him.

A few minutes into the car ride, when everyone was in some conversation about the place we were going to, I felt Luke's breath on my neck.

My breath hitches slightly as he gently attached his lips to my neck. I could feel the goosebumps raise on my skin as he started to suck on the skin.

I felt my eyes widen at his actions, knowing that if Reggie looked up into the mirror, he would definitely see.

Then there's Alex, who was sitting right next to us and he would never let me here the end of it.

I turned my head to the side, letting my hair fall in front of my face, blocking Luke a bit more.

"Really?" I whisper harshly, which only makes him chuckle against against my skin.

I shiver at the feeling of his breath fanning over the now-sensitive spot on my neck and I turn my head back to the front quickly to get away from his lips.

"What about you Tan?"

"Mmh sorry? I zoned out for a second." I turn to see Alex's gaze on me, curiosity evident in his eyes as I just shrug it off.

"Are you gonna sing?" Ella asks but I just shake my head hastily in response.

"Me? Sing? You must be crazy."

"Come on Tan, we're going to a karaoke bar, you have to." My eyes widen at the new found information that I didn't know about a few seconds before.

"We're going to a karaoke bar!?" Everyone laughs at my reaction, clearly all knowing the plan before I did. "But I can't sing!"

"Oh, we know." Alex says playfully nudging me, making me huff as I move forward slightly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I slide back up against Luke to try get comfortable again, but I stop when I hear him groan from behind me.

"Luke, you good man?" Reggie asks as Luke just coughs in response before replying.

"Yeah, all good, was just something in my throat." I tilt my head curiously, continuing to move back until my back was against his chest when he stopped me, whispering into my ear.

"Tan, I'm gonna need you to stop moving eh?"

"Why? Alex pushed me off I was just trying to mo- oh." If it was even possible, I could feel my cheeks glow red, realizing what I was going before. "Sorry."

"It's okay." The car finally pulled up to a complete stop as the six of us all poured out the car, Luke and I lingering behind slightly.

"By the way, if anything, you started it."

"What? No!" Luke exclaims, pretending to be shocked but I could see the smirk shining through his expression. "That was all you. Not the same thing."

"Mmh, you're right, totally not, mine wasn't on purpose."

Luke opened his mouth to speak, but he was cut off by Alex calling us from the front doors of the bar.

"Can you two ever keep up?"

"I think we can keep up with each other well enough." My eyes widen at Luke's words and I slap his chest before turning to respond to Alex.

"We're coming Al."