Abbie support

It was normal winter day as cat was going out to shovel the porch. When she saw abbie. Abbie was shoveling the porch.

Oh hi abbie what doing here.

Oh i was helping we got a heavy show storm last night.

Cat mom came out. Oh right sorry cat i forgot to tell you your friend offer to shovel and cut some wood so you didn't need get ready sorry pumpkin.

It okay mom i understand mind if i stay out. Cat said blushing.

Cat mom whisper in her ear you want see her work don't you cat.

Mom no cat embarrassed said.

Okay i leave you girlds to your thing she said going back inside.

So ah abbie aren't you cold.

No cat i am a werewolf we are use to cold.

Okay so your use wearing a ten top that shows your abs in cold.

Yes cat i am cat.

So both girls talk as abbie finish shoveling.

Afterwards both girls went inside for chocolate free hot coco.

So cat i been meaning ask how you feeling you know from seeing your ex.

I am very shaken up about seeing her.

I see may i ask what happened.

You see my dad was losing money so sold me to date boscha. In exchange boscha can do anything she wants.

Did she you know did something you don't feel comfortable saying.

Yes abbie she did i am very upset i told my mom. She was mad her husband us me as a tool that why they getting divorce it all my fault.

That load of bs.

What you mean abbie.

I mean is that not your fault you where take avenge of for a jerk who care about money more. I glad you had someone i wish luz got that in time.

What luz had same deal.

Well don't tell amity or luz i told you. But yes she did by her abusive step dad that why she selective mute.

Oh my titan i am so sorry for luz.

I sure she thank you for that but i sure she happy you had a good mom who love you. Also just like you luz trying heal it may take time but going on a right track. As long you have people you trust you can get through this.

Cat started crying thank you abbie. She hugged the taller girl.

It no problem cat she hugged back feeling the love.