Silk and Lace

Bold = Alec

Italic = Izzy

Izzy? It's serious. I really need your help. It's about Magnus...

NO! HE DIDN'T  DO IT  AGAIN, DID HE? 😤😤🤬🤬🤬 THIS FILTHY; TRAITOROUS; UNFAITHFUL SON OF A DEMON! THIS TIME, I AM REALLY GOING TO KILL HIM!! ☠☠☠☠☠☠ HWO COULD HE DO THAT! DID HE NOT YET REALIZE THAT YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT EVER PASSED HIS WAY IN HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE?!?!?!?!

...

Alec?

What are you talking about?

About this hell's brat braking up with you!

AGAIN!!!!!

He didn't break up.

He didn't?

Nope.

Oh. Never mind then. What can I do for you, big brother?

I need your help concerning clothes...

You should go for red silk and black lace. Men love that.

...

What?

For romantic purposes^^. I thought the two of you have taken this step by now...

No!

Oh. You know, when two men love each other very much...

I mean, I wasn't talking about THAT at all!

And I am definitely not going to wear red satin and black lace!

You should try. I am sure, Magnus would like that.

Can we please come back to my problem?

Go ahead.

I tried to do the laundry but when it came out of the washing machine all of Magnus's white shirts were stained pink. Do you know what I did wrong?

I don't think you did anything wrong. Magnus loves pink.

See! I told him so, but he still wasn't happy. So I thought you might know how to do laundry properly.

Mhh... I never thought about it. Does the procedure involve seelie-blood?

Why should doing laundry involve seelie-blood?!

I always expect seelie-blood being involved in processes I don't see through completely. It is somehow prone to create a mysterious aura.

To bring it to the point: you don't have the faintest idea.

You know me so well, big brother! But why don't you ask Clary? She lived like a mundane long enough to know how to do laundry.

Clary, of all people?

Either that or the next time all your black clothes will be stained neon green during washing.

By the Angel! You think that could happen? 😕

Who knows what seelie-blood is capable of?

tbc