Chapter 6

This is the first book I'm attempting to write. There will be grammatical and punctuation errors and editing that will have to be done to make this book much better for my readers. But you wouldn't regret giving this book a try as we journey to the end of this it. come with me on this journey. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share

Happy reading 🥰

Chapter 6
The shape of things to come

Brian POV

I smile to myself, it's clear as day that she's nervous, I can see that clearly by her actions, but it gives me great pleasure in teasing her a bit. I like seeing her blushing and the innocent in her eyes.

Even though we spent so much time together this past two months. she is still not comfortable around me. I smile trying to put her at ease. I think the hardest part was to establish trust between us, I think I've done well in that part, I've never pushed her and respected her boundaries, hoping to gain her trust and make her comfortable.

I wonder how she will react when we get to my private island in Fiji. since we will be alone for two weeks. I plan on making love to her to consummate our marriage. We didn't talk about it so I wonder how she feels about that. There is so much that is needed to say but I don't want to force it, I want us to flow naturally as we have been doing, taking it one step at a time.

"Did you enjoy the wedding?" I ask.

"Yes," she answers. Genuinely happy with the smile on her face. She crosses her arms over her chest and I knew her nervousness was getting the best of her.

"What part did you enjoy?" I kept talking to Jinette trying to make her as comfortable as possible being alone with me.

She is so close to the edge of the bed trying to be far away from me, but I wanted the opposite. I want to hold her in my arms but I don't want to force her. I don't want to be the type of husband to force my will on her, she's mine to have and mine to hold, I want her to do it comfortably on her own. I want her to reach out for me, to need me, and to desire me as I desire her.

"Come closer you're going to fall off the bed woman." She didn't say anything but scoot a little off the edge of the bed.

"Can I hold you?" I ask looking at her lips, how I long to kiss them again. She nods, I put my arms behind her head pulling her closer to me, putting her head on my chest holding her close. Her hand went to my chest and I place my hand over hers, this is the first time we've been in this position ever since I've known her. It feels amazing to be in this position having her all to myself in my arms.

She smiles brightly and I know I'm making progress with her. I can feel her heart thumping as she lay close to me. I place my hand that is supporting her neck on her hip brushing my thumb lightly over the dress she now wears. I feel her shiver under my touch and it confirms my suspicions.

"I enjoyed our vows to each other," she whispers. I can feel her heart beating rapidly against my rib. If I keep talking to her maybe it will put her at ease, she can relax and ask me questions as well. Because that's the process of getting to know each other.

"What part did you enjoy? she finally asks after taking a deep breath trying to steady her breathing. It made me feel better that I am making progress with her.

"I like the kiss and want more of it, like right now," I answer. She blushes, lowering her head on my chest but I feel her smile as well.

"Do you want to kiss me, Mrs Chestney?"

"You bet I do, Mr Chestney."

That surprised me a whole lot. I chuckle at her reaction, with the way she was all nervous and being shy today and a moment ago. "So you like my kisses then."

She blushes trying to hide her face in my chest, I think that surprise her as well. I turn her over, laying on top of her looking into her eyes. I kiss her right cheek first, her left cheek next, her forehead, her nose, both eyes then I reach for my target, her lips.

I start slowly lingering on her lips savouring her taste, nibbling her bottom lip. She opens her mouth just long enough for me to inhale her breath giving me access, I put my tongue into her mouth smoothly, delicately tasting her as I deepen the kiss. Her lips softly against mine warming my soul, she holds onto me tightly, squeezing me, she fists a handful of my hair, it felt like our soul is wrapped up at this moment, we weren't in aeroplane miles high, we were on clouds as out tongue entwined. Fireworks bubbling in me, her fingers trace through my hair, there aren't any words to describe how I lose myself in this moment dreading to come down to hearth. There isn't any sound, smell only feeling. Feelings I can't begin to word out as she fully engulfs me. I groan pulling away for air.

She pants, breathing heavily as she tries to catch her breath. My own breathing is ragged. I feel like my whole existence was waiting on this particular moment as I lay on my wife taking in her breath. I kiss the corners of her lips, her jawline, her chin then under her chin to her neck, working my way down to her collar bone. Kiss after kiss as gentle as I could at this moment, to her shoulder, then to her chest, and between her breast. I can see how her chest rises and fall how shallow her breathing is becoming, this combination of passion, lust, and desire fills both of us, I feel this is where I belong my entire life wrapped up in her arms for eternity it feels perfect in this instant and I'm hoping she feels the same way. I hope she feels all I was feeling in our moment. I didn't want to stop but I pull away.

"Don't stop." I can hear the pleading in her voice. I didn't want it to end either.

"Are you sure," I ask. She nods her head.

I bury my head in her breast shaking my head taking her scent in. she always smells so good like strawberry body wash, lotion, or both. I went back up to her lips nibbling I wish to stretch out this time I didn't want it to end, I'm testifying at this moment she belongs to me and I belong to her. I give her one final peck, brushing her hair behind her ears. I move off from on top of her.

she frowns. "Don't make that face," I say. "I want this as much as you do believe me," she stays silent.

I need to control myself for later, I want to make this special for her. Her first time is something she will remember for the rest of her life. I want it to be romantic, I want her to feel extremely confident, comfortable, sexy, and special when I worship her body imprinting my existence in her soul. I check my wristwatch to see how much time we have before we land. Three hours before we land.

"Sleep wife, you will need your rest, for what I have plans for later."
I put my arm around her placing her head on my chest, as my heart race with excitement that she needs and desire me as I need and desire her. Best feeling in the world right now as time stands still for a brief period we belong to each other and no one can tell me different. I can't believe the way my heart thumps in my chest as she lay against me. "Do you feel that?" I bring her hand up placing it on my chest. She tilts her head up looking into my eyes. She still didn't say a word.

"Sleep wife."
...........................................
Another chapter completed
Please let me know your thoughts
Comment and vote