Chapter 3

Happy reading 🥰

Chapter 3
Listen while reading when God made you

Jinette POV

"You may kiss the bride."
Brian steps closer to me, eliminating every inch of space between us. I close my eyes as he leans in slowly building the anticipation in me, slowly he captures my lips.

He completely takes my breath away. His lips are gentle against mine he squeezes my hip rubbing his tongue along my bottom lip, I open my mouth, he put his tongue into my mouth as our tongue entwine and dance sending heat to my entire body. There is no fighting for dominance, it is a pleasurable, soft, breathtaking kiss. Nothing I've felt before. Now I have been kissed before but never like this, he took all other kisses away.

I am on cloud nine, my heart is pumping out of my chest. My body is on fire, from the heat radiating off him. there is this electric charge between us that captivates us. This attraction and chemistry have been evident between us from day one. My core throbs with excitement for more. I press myself wantonly into him. When he pulls away I feel dishearten I wanted more. His body is so strong against mine, his sweet lips mould so perfectly to mine, this heat radiates off of us surrounding us feels like I'm floating clouds beyond. one kiss can do this to me?

I was kissed before by my college boyfriend but he never ignites my body this way. Long story short he broke up with me because I didn't want to go any further than kissing. I was saving myself for marriage. I wanted that part of me to be given to my husband, I wanted my husband to claim me as his own. Anna and I made a pack in school to never go past the second base. They were some tempting days but none that made me want to lay all my inhibition down like Brian has been for the past few weeks now.

"It gives me great honour and privilege to be the first to present you with, Mr and Mrs Brian Amito Chesney."

I completely forget the minister is here Brian lean into my ear, "you were a little distracted there. I will get and keep your full attention." Then he winks at me.

I smile looking down. I don't want to be thinking about Trent at this minute, but I had to compare those kisses. All my life I've never felt the things Brian stirs in me. Passion, desire, and an electrifying yearning to be close to a man, at this moment my husband.

He takes my hand leading us out of the church while everyone cheers and congratulates us. Furthermore, the media houses are going crazy trying to take out pictures as our bodyguards try to fend them off as we move to the garden.

As soon as we enter the garden Brian starts whispering naughty things in my ears just to tease and make me blush. I cover my face with my hands as I can feel the heat rising on my cheeks and neck. The photographer Is right behind setting up for our photoshoot. He then fixes us into many different poses along with grandpa, Mr Chesney, Anna, Sean, and Cindy. While everyone else went to the reception hall.

As soon as the photographer takes his last photo of us, Brian grabs my hand leading me to the car awaiting us for the reception hall. The driver opens the door for us, I thank him before getting in, followed by Brian.

We drive off reaching the Grant hotel ballroom, which takes my breath away. It is decorated to perfection. I am extremely impressed, the wedding planner brought all my ideas to life, the lights were glowing from every chandelier and backdrop, roses are hung in a romantic way around the stage of the main table and around the four-foot arch covering our table, white rose petals were placed along the red carpet leading to our table, It is simply beautiful. I am in awe of how gorgeous the decorator had done the hall, each table is lined with silverware and champagne glasses. Table cloths and runners are neatly placed along with chair sashes, our planner did a fantastic job in such a short time and bringing every idea to life.

I am apparently in a dream-like state because I float to our table taking my seat. Everything is arranged and flowing smoothly as the coordinator had everything organised.

Romantics tunes fill the ballroom as the master of a ceremony calls us for our first dance. Brian hold my hand as he walks us to the dance floor. When God made you fill the Ballroom and we sway to the beat as he holds me close, moving me effortlessly around the dance floor.

I am so lost in the words of the music, I close my eyes as everything and everyone fades. I wrap my arms around Brian's shoulders, matching his steps as we dance. He glides his hand along my elbow to my wrist, he entangles our fingers raising my hand over my head twirling me around. My mind was blown when everyone applauds. I am on clouds of clouds as we walk back to our seats.

After our first dance, we are called up for the cake cutting. Brian hold my hands walking us over to the beautifully decorated four-tier gold and white strawberries and vanilla cake. We slice it putting small pieces into each other mouths. When I was pulling my finger away Brian held onto it, wrapping his tongue around my finger savouring it sensually, leaving my heart pounding rapidly. I blush at the things this man is doing to me. He holds my hand walking us back to our seats. As we are listening to the music we are greeted by guests. Brian is then called up to the stage.

It was time for his speech.

"Good night ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to stand here being married to this beautiful woman right here, she is a breath of fresh air since she entered my life. Jinette today you made it kinda hard not to stare. I couldn't take my eyes off of you even for a second. I can't wait to see the shape of things to come as she will plan our life together, as we become one on this day. Thank you everyone for coming out and supporting us. Here's to Mrs Chesney the one my heart beats for."

I blush, smiling his heart beats for me so many unanswered questions as I became the wife of a man I barely knew, but I'm willing to give it a fighting chance as long as he's willing to.

As we mingle the evening came to an end.

When it was time for us to leave we greeted everyone and exit the building with our bodyguard and driver right behind.
...................................................

At the end of chapter 3, what are your thoughts?
Please like, comment and shear.