You then rush forward and hit them as your copy disperses into what seams like glass leaving you confused as you then receive a kick to the side of the head by a girl that looks a bit weird with pink and brown hair and eyes as you connect the dots that it was her but you pay attention to her parasail.

Y/N: so you were me then

???: ...

She then does a bow keeping a smug grin on her face as you think how to deal with her. To start of you fire at her as her parasail blocks it as she uncovers herself looking at you smug whilst you have a small smile.

Y/N: so what is someone from Remnant doing here

She then points at her eye then at you.

Y/N: don't try turning this around and if you know what I am I know your here to try and make sure I'm not a threat or any chance of a threat

??? looks at you with widened eyes that you picked up that quickly as you get your knife out fearing for the worst case scenario that could occur. You charge at her as her upper body around her parasol tenses slightly but it's noticeable as you then teleport behind her attempting to slash her as she moves her parasol around behind her blocking the strike you continue going back and forth for a couple of minutes no of you landing a clear hit on each other as the wall behind you breaks and a low level hero came in seeing two of you since she changed her appearance to yours whilst the wall was breaking as the two of you continuing your fight whilst the hero looks on not sure which one is witch. Whilst he was thinking on who was the real one the containment room that you were in was being broken apart based on the pair of yours missed attacks till you were out of aura and they were low on it. She made this visible based on how frantic she became she maybe able to take a lot of the pros but being with out aura you want to avoid that as mush as possible as you then land a strike it turns to glass and she disappears for now.

Hero: your the real vibe right

Y/N: yes I am and we still have to get with the others

Hero: go on ahead I'll see if there are anymore around her

Y/N: all right

You then run and end up seeing Miro and Eri with Miro heavily inured as you go down to check on him.

Y/N: Le million hey hey you with me

Miro: yeah but get Eri out 

Y/N: I'll get you out to where is Deku and Nighteye

Miro: there fighting Overhaul 

Y/N: all right let's just get the two of you out for now

You then create a portal to the front garden as Miro walks through with Eri as you then close the portal and rush towards to see Izuku and Sir Nighteye but you were in for a shock once you got there. When you get to a wall that looked kicked through you see Sir Nighteye fighting Overhaul for one or two seconds before your eyes widen looking into the room.

Your brown eye change's to silver and a faint glow starts to emit as you look down with Izuku not fully understanding what is happening knows her will have only one chance if that

The room that you are in is covered with a silver light blinding everyone in it except Izuku who was looking away but still felt some of the effects but Overhaul and anyone that was still there was blinded by the lights as Izuku charged in a gave ...

The room that you are in is covered with a silver light blinding everyone in it except Izuku who was looking away but still felt some of the effects but Overhaul and anyone that was still there was blinded by the lights as Izuku charged in a gave a swift kick to his head as your body dropped no longer able to continue to power your eyes properly as you passed out.