Saving Eri

A week after the meeting you are waiting for a message informing you when the raid is going to be done. On a Thursday night you received a message letting you know when the raid the next day so in retaliation you get your suit ready and head to bed for a proper rest. The next day you were at the police station with a bunch of pros going over the members of the Shie Hassaikai so we are prepared for there quirks but the main ones we memorized were the top 8 including Overhaul as they were the most wanted but it may be a bad idea as other people could have more dangerous quirks.

Izuku: hey Uraraka-san are you nervous for today

Uraraka: ah Deku-kun I'm really nervous but I can't wait to see the girl safe

Izuku: yeah

You walk over to Kirishima who is with Fat gum and Suneater 

Fat gum: OK guys listen its a big day today so be ready since I won't be able to watch your back it's all for you 

Kirishima: I got it I just hopes it goes well

Suneater: t t this i i is g going t to b b be h h h hard b b but w wor th it

Y/N: you said it Suneater I have a few things that I would like to try with you after this involving your quirk if your ok with it

Suneater: u u u h mm m m ma y ybb b be

Y/N: alright thanks

*Time skip*

At around 11 in the morning everyone one is at the Shei Hassaikai residents waiting for the cop with the search warrant.

Y/N: *hurry up that girl is going through something as bad if not worse than me an I'll be dammed if I just let it happen to anyone else*

Eventually the officer with the warrant came and whilst he was knocking on of the eight we were watching for came out barreling the officers and knocking some hero's back.

Ryukyu: everyone else go my agency will take care of him 

Everyone else continued to go through the base as Sir Nighteye then stopped and opened a staircase and out came a couple of grunts that Sir Nighteye's side kicks takes them whilst everyone else went forward. At one point a wall blocked us out but Le million went on by going through the walls as we were all dropped into a basement whilst were all getting separated from people constantly. At one point Suneater stayed and held of three diffrent villain's as everyone that was left went as at one point Eraserhead was almost since he has a powerful quirk that counters Overhaul but Fat gum and Kirishima was sent somewhere else. After a bit everyone was separated by walls as Rock lock shouts out in pain as you fell your being watched only to turn and see yourself.

Y/N: who are you

Y/N??: ...

They look at you as there silver and brown eyes that were hiding who they are changed to pink and brown and in there hands a parasail and a smug grin as you get in a defensive stance as there smirk get's wider.