Chapter Thirteen: Weekend.

Freedom.

That is what the fresh sea air reminded Jimin of. It felt amazing to feel the sun's warmth against his face that he tilted his head back to soak up more. Jimin had been cleared to leave the hospital after two days and after a day of rest at home, he grabbed Jungkook and they left the city for their weekend getaway. Jimin wanted to go back to Busan, back to the beach and the perfect weather. Home. Jungkook had been a little hesitant about returning to Busan but he didn't want to ruin Jimin's excitement, so he kept quiet about it. Jungkook had doubts that he would run into anyone from his childhood. This weekend was special. This weekend was about Jimin and himself. Jungkook was pulled from his thoughts as he heard Jimin let out a content sigh. The sound of waves crashing against the sand made Jungkook turn his attention out to the open sea beside them. After they checked into the hotel, Jimin had wanted to walk along the beach. His feet bare and disappearing in the warm sand. Jungkook settled his gaze back on Jimin and admired how angelic and pretty Jimin looked under the sunlight.

Jimin's soft blonde locks were shifting about his face even after he raised his hand and tried to hold them back against the passing breeze. The pink tinted sunglasses he had on sliding down his cute nose a little and revealing those warm brown eyes. Jungkook noted how Jimin's skin almost glowed and it made his heart skip a beat when Jimin turned his head and looked at him and smiled with those soft, baby pink lips. Jungkook's eyes widened and his lips parted a little as he found himself awe struck by Park Jimin. Jimin noticed that Jungkook was staring at him hard and he smiled even more as he turned to face the Alpha and slowly walked towards him. Jungkook's gaze followed his every moment. Jimin stopped in front of him and Jungkook's head dropped just as Jimin rose on his tippy toes and their lips touched in a kiss. Jungkook's eyes widened as Jimin slipped his arms around Jungkook's neck as he pressed himself against Jungkook a little.

Out of instinct Jungkook's hands raised to settle on Jimin's waist. He relaxed into the kiss

and began to return it, deepening the kiss as he slipped his tongue into Jimin's mouth and took control easily. When they both needed air, Jimin pulled back just a little, their lips still barely touching as he looked into Jungkook's glazed eyes.

"Hey." Jimin said softly making Jungkook's heart skip a beat. Jungkook swallowed before

he dugs his fingers into Jimin's waist a little.

"Mm. Hi." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's lips. Jimin giggled as he planted another

soft kiss against Jungkook's lips and then lowered a bit to leave a few along Jungkook's jawline.

"You here with anyone handsome?" Jimin said with a grin against Jungkook's skin and

Jungkook closed his eyes as he offered a small smile at Jimin's playfulness. His hands sliding around Jimin and gripping a handful of ass cheek in each one.

"Mm. Yeah." Jungkook growled lightly when Jimin's lips started to work along the line of

neck.

"This person sure is lucky." Jimin said as he pulled back and looked into Jungkook's eyes

as he licked his plump lips and smirked up at the other. Jungkook suddenly lifted Jimin up by his ass and pulled the Omega against him as Jimin wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. Jimin looked down at Jungkook as he stared up at him.

"He is." Jungkook said as Jimin pushed his fingers through Jungkook's wild hair, slicking

it back and holding it in a ponytail almost with how long it had gotten. Jimin's eyes narrowed with a playful glint.