Chapter Five: My Alpha.

When Jimin finally called for him, Jungkook felt his heartrate spike.

The other's voice was filled with desperation and it drove his Alpha insane inside of him. They were both desperate to get to Jimin. To their Omega. Jungkook packed a few things in his duffle bag, Jimin had asked him to bring some of his clothes for his nest. Jungkook recalled that was something Omega's did during their heats. Build nests and get very upset if even one piece of it was out of place. As he pulled up to Jimin's apartment building, Jungkook felt it getting worse. He parked his bike and locked it before he made his way inside. Just like him, Jimin lived in the penthouse of his building so it was easy to find. As the elevator doors parted, Jungkook walked out and stared forward at the door. Jimin had given him a spare keycard when they met for dinner. It made sense since he doubted the other could move, let alone walk to answer the door. Jungkook paused in front of the door. He shuffled around in his jean pocket and pulled out the keycard. He slid it through the reader and heard the click before he turned the handle and pushed the door open and almost wished he didn't.

Jimin's scent smacked into him like a truck and his legs actually grew a bit weak. Holy fuck.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he gulped. His Alpha started going full feral inside of him and that familiar red glow that took over when an Alpha was excited replaced the brown of his eyes. Jungkook slowly walked inside, the door closing automatically behind him as he followed the trail of Jimin's scent to him. To his bedroom. The door was cracked but he could hear faint moans from inside. Jungkook slowly pushed the door open and another smack of Jimin's scent. Thick with arousal and instantly giving Jungkook a full hard on. Jungkook stared forward at the bed, the first thing he saw was Jimin's perfect ass up in the air and facing him. A dildo deep inside of the Omega as Jimin moaned and mewled in pleasure as slick was dripping in overflow from his hole. Jimin's king sized bed had pillows and blankets all around it, arranged just like Jungkook expected. Jimin seem to notice his presence as he whined loudly.

"Alpha..." Jimin said, kneading and yanking at the sheets under him as he drooled all over them,

but he was not getting what he needed from his toy. Jungkook dropped the duffle bag, slowly walking towards Jimin. His eyes looked all over, Jimin was covered in cum and slick, no doubt the Omega woke up with his heat in full force. Jungkook swallowed.

"J-Jimin..." Jungkook said as he slipped his leather jacket off, laying it down in Jimin's nest as the

Omega seemed pleased to have something that smell of an Alpha. He grabbed it, pulling it close as he rubbed himself all over it, drowning himself in Jungkook's scent.

"Mm...my Alpha...mine..." Jimin purred as he looked up at Jungkook, his eyes a bright blue now

as his Omega called out for the Alpha. Jungkook wasn't sure if he could do this after all, he had barely a slither of control and Jimin was going to break it easily. He didn't remember it being this bad when he'd helped his first boyfriend through his heat. His mind already forgetting what Jimin told him as he slowly started to undress, giving Jimin his clothes. The other quickly added them to his nest, spreading them about himself as he seemed happy. Jungkook moved closer but was careful, his Alpha warning him not to upset the little Omega.

"J-Jimin...can I join you? Can I come into your nest?" Jungkook asked. Jimin glanced at him, his

eyes looking over Jungkook's body like a hungry predator. A small nod as Jimin shifted to lay on his back as Jungkook crawled overtop of him. Holding himself up as he stared down at Jimin, just admiring the other's beautiful features. When he heard a soft whine from Jimin, he leaned down as their lips met slowly, the kiss growing deeper and more heated as Jungkook slipped his tongue into Jimin's mouth and took control as he slid his leg in between Jimin's legs. He growled lowly when he felt Jimin let out a desperate whine into his mouth as he rutted against his leg. Jimin needed friction. Jungkook pulled back from the kiss, licking away the trail of saliva as he attacked Jimin's jawline and made his way down his neck, leaving all kinds of marks behind on Jimin's pretty skin. Jungkook and his Alpha had a thing about wanting everyone who saw Jimin realizing he was taken. Jimin tilted his head back when Jungkook attached his lips onto one of Jimin's nipples. Using his tongue and teeth to tease as his hand slid down, in between Jimin's legs. He could feel how wet and sticky the other was, already a mess without him. Jungkook gave the other's cock a few pumps and that was all it took to have Jimin spilling all over his hand.

"Such an impatient little Omega." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's heated skin. Jimin squirmed

as he thrusted his cock against Jungkook's hand.

"I...want...." Jimin whined loudly, opening his teary eyes to pout at the Alpha. "I want Alpha..."

Jimin demanded like a child, clearly his Omega was childish and spoiled. Much unlike the confident and take no prisoners Jimin he'd dealt with up until now. Jungkook couldn't say he didn't like this side of Jimin too.

"Such a baby." Jungkook said as he pulled back, turning Jimin on his side as he saw the vibrating

dildo still doing it's job, but Jungkook knew this wasn't going to be enough for Jimin. Jungkook grabbed it and slowly, teasingly pulled it out. Jimin moaned loudly, his back arching as he clawed at Jungkook's shirt and squeezed onto it for dear life. Once Jungkook got it out, he smirked as he watched the slick that gushed out and he tossed the toy away. He forced Jimin onto his stomach by his hips and grabbed a plump ass cheek in each hand, spreading them so he could admire Jimin's hole. It was puffy and abused, but eager for him. Jungkook licked his lips, he glanced up at Jimin. Their eyes met as he saw the Omega watching him and his eyes flashed red as his Alpha started to take over. He decided he could wait just a little longer to fuck Jimin into mattress. He wanted to do something else first. He lowered himself down and his tongue slipped out, licking up some of the slick that was leaking out of Jimin. Jimin's eyes widened when he suddenly felt something wet and hot slip into his hole. Jimin gasped and moaned as chills ran up his spine and hit his brain like an explosion.

"Ahh..A-Alp...!" Jimin couldn't even form words as Jungkook made such lewd noises while he

ate Jimin out. Getting his fill of the other's sweet slick and drowning in it. Jungkook let his tongue get deep inside of Jimin. Jimin was a drooling, whimpering mess as he rutted against the bed, releasing a few times just from this. When Jungkook had his fill, he pulled back. The slick glittering as it ran down his chin and he licked it clean with a flick of his tongue.

"Thank you for the meal." Jungkook purred as he loomed over Jimin, getting into position. His

patience gone as he lined himself up with Jimin. Wasn't there something he was supposed to do? Oh well. Jungkook slowly pushed his cock inside of Jimin, tilting his head back as he moaned loudly. This tight heat was amazing. Jimin squirmed a bit under him, so he held the Omega in place underneath of him by digging his hands into Jimin's hips. Once Jungkook managed to fully settle inside of Jimin, he gave himself and Jimin a little time to adjust before he pulled out and then slammed back inside of Jimin, deep and hard. Jimin cried out but it was full of pleasure. Jungkook fucked himself into Jimin like his life depended on it, it was almost like something was coming over him. Something he couldn't control or grasp. His Alpha was going insane in response to Jimin. The bed started to shake with the force he was using and Jimin's hiccuped moans when a wave overtook him were cute to Jungkook.

This was only the start of a very long week.