Chapter Four: Freedom.

Jungkook was nervous.

After last night, he'd been sure that Jimin would be done with him but it seemed to be quite the opposite if he was reading the signals right. After he finished texting with Jimin, he scrambled out of his bed. Running about his apartment, trying to clean it as best he could. It was hard to hide that he was a single Alpha but he didn't want Jimin to think he was dirty. Time seem to fly and when he glanced at the clock on his nightstand, he realized that an hour had passed. He cursed, maybe he had time to shower? Fuck it. He could be in and out. Jimin smiled as he stepped out of the car, thanking his driver as the well dressed male bowed his head. Getting back in the car and pulling off as Jimin glanced up at the tall building. He wasn't surprised that Jungkook had money. He was one of the best fighters in South Korea right now. Jimin slipped inside the building. Taking the elevator to the penthouse, he stepped out once the doors slid a part and he glanced out the windows at the amazing view of the city. He loved this view. He walked down the hallway and paused in front of the door. He raised his hand, lightly knocking on the door with his knuckles as he waited. He wet his cherry red lips with his tongue and tasting the gloss a bit.

A few minutes and the sound of locks being undone. The door opened and Jimin's eyes lifted at

the sight before him. There stood Jungkook, in all his godly beauty, upper body exposed and only a towel around his small waist. His hair was wavy and wet, a mess about his face. His tanned skin was glossed with the aftermath of a shower. Jimin felt himself leak before he could stop it. Jimin's eyes admired the tats that painted Jungkook's skin. Shit. Jungkook seem to be looking him over as well. Those big, beautiful brown eyes narrowed and Jimin watched as his nostrils flared. No doubt Jungkook could smell the slick that he'd failed to contain at just the sight of Jungkook. Jungkook gulped before he quickly looked away, letting out a soft cough before he stepped aside.

"C-Come in..." Jungkook said. Jimin smiled before he slowly walked inside, only taking a few

more steps before he paused. He glanced over his shoulder to see Jungkook staring at his backside. Most likely his ass. Jimin had worn his favorite pair of black dance tights. They were skin tight and showed off his curves and the perfect bubbles of his ass well. He couldn't stop the soft chuckle as he saw Jungkook's gaze zeroed in on his ass.

"Like something you see?" Jimin asked as Jungkook snapped out of his daze and quickly glanced

up at Jimin's face and Jimin could see the red flush take over Jungkook's skin. The younger quickly went to close his front door and lock it.

"S-Sorry...s-seeing it in person...h-hits different." Jungkook admitted as he moved to walk pass

Jimin quickly, but he was stopped by Jimin grabbing a handful of the back of his towel. Jungkook froze in place as Jimin's eyes narrowed, but the smile on his face was hardly innocent.

"I agree." Jimin purred as he stepped forward, pressing his front side flush against Jungkook and

slipping his arms around Jungkook slowly. His fingers danced across Jungkook's skin and sent visible chills through the Alpha. Jungkook slowly looked down as he saw Jimin's hands stop at the front of the towel and he swallowed.

"Shou-" He was silenced when one of Jimin's hands slipped the towel away, letting it fall open

and hang at Jungkook's legs. Jimin's other hand slipped along the length of Jungkook's cock before he grabbed it and gave it a few harsh strokes. Jungkook gasped out, tilting his head back some as his jaw tightened. "J-Jim-mmah..." Jungkook couldn't hold the moan in as Jimin's lips brushed the skin of his back before he felt the warmth of a tongue. Jimin's eyes flicked up to see the side view of Jungkook's face, twisted up in pleasure.