Chapter 4: Dirty Secrets

Start from the beginning

After I talked to God, I felt completely better and my heart wasn't heavy anymore. I was wiping my eyes from crying when the Doctor opened the door to August room with a clipboard.

He looked down at me and gave me a smile which was sincere. "Mrs. Gordon, I have good news"

I looked at him hopeful. "Ok, Lay it on me" I said confidently.

"Well, for some reason that beeping you heard was August brain activity and he was responding to something in his brain. I can't quite figure out what he was trying to respond to but he is awake and his swelling has significantly improved to normal. Now be easy with him because he has to go through therapy for a couple weeks and then we can check his progress and if he is doing fine then he can return home." He said

I looked at the Doctor and I wrapped my arms around him. He began to laugh a little and he squeezed me a little bit.

"I know you miss him so go see him but I must warn you his memory may be a little faint so he may not recall who you are at first." He said.

I let go of him and I walked in the room to see August wide awake. He was lying in bed watching old reruns of Martin. That was one of my favorite old shows to watch.

I guess he didn't notice anyone come into his room because he paid no attention to me as I walked up to his bedside. I reached down and I placed my hand into his.

It was awkward at first because he was staring at me like he didn't know who I was.

"August, do you remember me?" I croaked.

He looked at me and he shook his head "No". Once again I found myself with eyes full of tears. I hated crying and I was crying so much lately it was natural now.

A faint smile formed across his face and he reached over to my shirt and he tugged on it a little.

"Give me something to remember" He said with a slight smirk.

I chuckled and I began to shake my head a little. I raised up my shirt and lift up my left boob and August Name appeared up under it.

"That's my baby girl" He said proudly.

After I popped out he twins me and August decided to go get matching tattoos. His tattoo was a Crown on his left arm with my name up under it. My tattoo was his name which was directly on the crease up under my breast with his name that had a crown next to it.

"You remember me" I said reaching down and kissing him roughly.

"Mmm" He said biting on my bottom lip.

"How could I forgot about you?"

"I don't know. The doctor said you're memory would be faint so I was just seeing if you remembered me" I said simply.

"Yeah I remember more than you think but speaking of remembering when am I going get the best head ever?" He said smiling.

"I'm really starting to think you weren't in a coma. Yo ass was faking this whole time" I said with a slight smirk.

"I wasn't faking I could just hear everything going on. I heard you crying" He said looking in my eyes.

He looked weak but I'm glad he had the strength to talk to me for the next fifteen minutes. I had got in bed with him and laid on my side.

"You dont need to be crying over me. Ima be good regardless okay?" He said.

Then it got silent I reached over and placed my hand on his side of his face and I brought his face towards mine. I came closer to his lips and I closed my eyes tightly.