Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"We're going with you –"

"Grandma, Rose, Albus, and Scorpius are trying to come with us!" Theo called out.

"Over my dead body!" Charity told them. "My grandchildren are already going out there to risk their lives, I can't let you three go there as well – you're also underage!"

Theo turned to them and shrugged. "See?"

"Theodore, let's go!" Roman called out.

Theodore went to Theo. "If anything goes wrong, I'm taking you and your siblings out of there, understand? That's non-negotiable."

Theo nodded. "But nothing will go wrong, Dad."

"You'll never know, have you forgotten? We plan – we get there – and all hell breaks loose?"

"How can hell break lose when it did?"

After saying goodbye to his grandmother and aunt, and friends – who were glaring at him – Theo went to his mother's side and squeezed her hand softly, and whispered "I'll come back", and then left with his father, grandfather, godfather, siblings and James and headed the Ministry.

~*~

Hermione, Harry, and Morgan hid behind the wall of a building, avoiding the attacks of the Rowle's supporters, they were using magic and Muggle weapons and they barely got out alive with the Obscurus storm happening in the middle of the street. Nothing could contain it, and it was destroying the buildings around them. The police even came to see what was happening and try to stop the attack, but even they were unable to do anything. This truly was a disaster for the Ministry, and the first disaster that Hermione had to deal with during her term.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Morgan petrified a Muggle with a gun and lets it fall on the ground. They can't harm Muggles, even if they were being hunted with guns, knives, and axes.

"We need to try and control the area – lock out anyone else that would enter!" Hermione called out.

"We'll protect you – get the shield up!" Harry told her.

Nodding, Hermione then got out of the wall they hid and pointed her want at the sky, she muttered incantations that would create a shield surrounding the area where the Obscurus was attacking, she was then followed by other Aurors and other Ministry members to speed up the process, but with their little number of Aurors at London, they were not as fast as they should to stop the spread of the destruction. The whole time, Harry and Morgan protected Hermione as she cast the shield, fending off those who were going to attack them and continue Rowle's work and some flying debris heading their way.

Just before the shield was complete, Theodore, Roman, and Sirius came with Theo and as well as Romulus, Viktor, Sofia, and James. Once there, Sirius helped with setting up the shield and finally closing it, but before it completely trapped them all inside, three fifteen-year-old witch and wizards still managed to slip, and almost got their limbs chopped off when the shield was finished.

"What are you doing here?!" Harry exclaimed.

"You know, save the day, nothing big," James shrugged.

"This isn't the time for your jokes, James! It's too dangerous out here!" Harry grabbed his son and hid him behind him and stopped an attack that was about to get to them.

"I'M OF AGE! I CAN FIGHT!" James said as he petrified a Muggle with an axe. "AND I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!"

"Hermione!" Theodore came to her side. "We need to get Theo to storm!"

"IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!" Hermione told him.

"No, listen! He's the only one who can talk to Delphini and make her stop! He can enter her mind and talk to her!"