Chapter Thirteen

The day they were to return to Hogwarts, the Black-Nott family did not have to experience Roman's terrifying driving as their godfather had to meet up with his husband at the Ministry, so, instead, he simply dropped by the Hill to give them some snacks for their journey back to Hogwarts. Theodore and Carina were not too happy that Roman has been feeding them take-outs since they got back from Hogwarts for Christmas ("It's not like it feed it to them every day!" Roman told them). And because their godfather couldn't drive them to the station, their father managed to borrow the Mustang again and would be taking them to King's Cross.

They got in the car, Theodore at the driver's seat, Carina at the passenger seat at the front, and then the four Nott children at the back. It amused them since they looked like a regular Muggle family off to drop off the kids at the train station that would take them to their boarding school at Scotland. Well, a regular family that drives a Mustang and not those family vans.

"Six months to go and it's goodbye Hogwarts!" Romulus sighed when they finally arrived at King's Cross.

"Better make this train ride the best there is," Carina told them. "But don't worry, you can still take the train when going home."

"You guys will be there, right?" Sofia told them.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world," their mother said.

When they entered Platform 9 ¾, the Black-Nott family were greeted by the Potters, Granger-Weasleys, and as well as the Malfoys. Sofia was greeted by James with a kiss, which Theodore did not appreciate, while Viktor went to see his girlfriend, Beatrice, who was actually waiting for him by the train. Theo went to where Scorpius stood with Draco Malfoy and Albus.

"Hello, Uncle Draco, thanks for the pocket watch, it fits the whole phoenix-feather bit about me," Theo said as he showed the pocket watch that he attached at his coat.

"Glad to see that you liked it, and it suits you very well," Draco said.

The train blew its whistle and it was time to leave, they all said their goodbye to their parents, and when Theo went to say his goodbye, he embraced his mother longer than usual.

"Don't stress yourself, alright?" Carina told him. "And don't worry about O.W.L.s, you'll do fine... besides, knowing that you take more on your father, I know you'll do just fine."

Theo chuckled. "No, I'll do fine because I got it from you, Mum."

Carina smiled. "You father put you up to this, didn't he?"

"No... besides, they say that sixty-percent of the child's intelligence comes from the mother," Theo shrugged.

Carina rolled her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

After saying goodbye to his father, Theo got on the train, and like as always, he didn't go in immediately as he enjoyed hanging at the side while the train moved, and just before he could get splat at the wall, Theo went inside but then hung out again as he enjoyed the cold wind that passed him.

"REGULUS! GET INSIDE! THE LAST THING WE NEED IS MAKING THE TRAIN STOP JUST BECAUSE YOU FELL OFF OF IT!" Sofia called out.

Laughing, Theo finally entered the train and closed the door. He found his friends in their own compartment and joined them. He sat down beside Albus as Scorpius made himself comfortable beside Rose.

"You look lighter than usual," Rose told him.

"Can't a guy smile for no reason, Rose?" Theo said.

"What, found another girl to fancy?" Albus teased.

Theo punched him at the shoulder. "Not even close, besides, I think I'm going to stand clear on petty infatuations and just focus on what is important right now."