"What did you say, ASSHOLE " gulf shouted after gulping the water in his mouth but mew already reached the bedroom and closed the door after he entered so gulf had to shout the last part for mew to hear behind the door.

*clear throat *

Gulf turned is head to see both friends standing at the door.

"Oh shit...Come inside fuckers. why are standing there?" Gulf welcome his friends into the house politely?

"Ufff...For a second I thought you are having a real relationship with him " laya said disappointedly as she entered the house followed by nick. Nick is still frowning.

"What...Ewww...noo" gulf said with pure disgust. 

"Shut up. You were kissing. " laya said wriggling her eyebrows with a teasing smiling.

"That's not a kiss" gulf mumbled putting the water bottle on the kitchen island as he sat on one of the stool.

"Ohhh... Right. Sure. Lips on lips. not a kiss. Sure " laya mumbled sitting beside gulf on another stool and took the water bottle that gulf placed before them.

"Shut up...that's just acting " gulf grumbled under his breath.

"Yes...whatever you say" laya mumbled.

"What do you want to eat? I will order " gulf asked taking out his phone.

" Chinese " Nick yelled from the other side.

He is walking around the living room and ended up at the mew's PlayStation connected with the TV. Gulf rolled his eyes but still ordered the food for three of them.

"What about mew? Are you not gonna order something for him too?" Laya asked. Gulf snorted at her question like she said the stupidest thing ever.

"Me...for him....he can eat air for all I care,"  gulf said and hoped down the stool to walk towards the kitchen cupboards and pulled an expensive white wine bottle from it.

"As you are here... Let's have some fun." Gulf said with a suggestive smile.

"That bottle...." Laya asked. "It's a wedding gift from someone. I can have it for myself. Because it's my wedding gift too." Gulf said bringing two wine glasses with him.

Meanwhile, Mew stepped out of the bedroom to see nick touching his game section. 

"Oh no...Not my PlayStation" mew spoke making Nick jump at the sudden voice. Nick looked up to see mew standing in front of the door.

"You did not touch anything right," mew asked as he walked to the Tv and checked his play section connected to Tv to see if everything is alright.

"All you can do is just act or can you actually play something? " nick asked crossing his hands in front his chest.

"What?? You...asking me???" Mew chuckled looking at nick nerd self.

"Wanna match? " Nick asked as he saw mew judging him by his nerd appearance.

"I don't wanna play with a kid," mew said dismissively.

"Are you scared that you can't win over me?" Nick asked clearly trying to persuade mew.

"Is that? Don't cry if you lose then, kid" mew said. Little did he know is nick is a gamer too. He had been playing that stuff from as long as he can remember.

*after a couple of minutes*

"Yo! You can really play? I thought were kidding!" Mew exclaimed when he saw nick won in their first game. Mew did not use all his skills not knowing that nick could actually play.