"So what should it be?" I asked, looking at each one of them. Everyone started to wonder, as I too silently thought over it.

Something that isn't that much known, and would be easy to explain if asked. I started looking around me for inspiration and locked eyes with Jessica who was already staring at me.

"You have a weird music taste." She stated as I looked at her in confusion. "You listen to music from artists that I never heard of."

"That's a fact, yeah." I scoffed at her. "So what? Is it important right now to talk about songs that I like and you don't?"

Jessica rolled her eyes in annoyance as the other two looked more confused.

"Think about it." She said and started staring at me pointedly. "No one knows the artists you listen to."

I was about to call her out for insulting my music taste when I suddenly realized what she meant.

"I don't understand." Clay stated, looking at both of us as I turned on my phone and opened my iTunes app.

Sundown was the last song I listened to, and I suddenly knew what can our codeword be.

"Gordon Lightfoot."

I looked at all three of them after saying that, as Jessica smirked at me knowingly.

"I have so many questions." Clay declared and nodded at me. "But yeah, it's random, that could work."

"Okay then," Tony nodded too. "Gordon Lightfoot it is. Now we just need to inform the others. I'll tell Tyler today itself, he is meeting me at the gym after this."

Good to know Tyler's talking with Tony again.

"I'll inform Justin too," Clay said and Jessica nodded. "Alex, will you take care of Zach and Charlie?"

"Charlie? Yes." I replied honestly. "Zach? I don't know. He doesn't pick up my calls. Still, I'll try."

And that was it.

To be honest, I still had my doubts over the fact that our parents were hacking our phones. It may be because I haven't personally experienced anything weird. But I wasn't going to take any risks, and as promised I informed Charlie the very next day in school.

"Oh shit!" Charlie exclaimed loudly and some of the students turned to look at him. "Uh, sorry."

We were standing in the hallway before the first period in the morning. My Dad had dropped me off today and he had acted normal, nothing suspicious.

Who am I kidding? He is a cop, he would know how to act normally under stress.

"You are joking right?" Charlie asked in a low voice, closing his locker behind him and leaning against it. I shook my head at him as he facepalmed himself. "Shit, that's how my Dad knew."

Wait, what?

"What?" I asked, looking at him in confusion. "What do you mean? What did your Dad know?"

"About the party," He explained as he looked around. "My Dad already knew that there was a party happening tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure I never mentioned anything to him."

Maybe yesterday I didn't believe Jessica and Clay, but now Charlie was the third person whose parents just knew things.

"Are you sure?" I asked, hoping it's a misunderstanding. "Maybe you casually mentioned the party to him sometime over dinner. Or maybe he heard from Beecher's parents. Your father is the president of the Booster Club, right?"