"I'm fine,but the lights—"

"I know, we're not supposed to be here at this hour", Seojun replied.

"Maybe I should try the switch again", Seojun thought.

There's a bit of shuffling as Seojun gets up. Though before he can actually walk away, a hand wrapped around his wrist and pulled him back.

"Don't leave me here".

Seojun can still see Suho despite the dark. The look that flickered in his eyes makes thoughts flooded into his mind, quickly throwing him back into reality and mindlessly moving closer to the frail guy.

He's scared.

"Please"

Han Seojun nodded after a while, sitting back down.

- -

Suho's fallen asleep as his head is flat against Seojun's shoulder. His eyes are closed, and soft breaths escaped his parted lips.

"I should do something, i can't just do nothing. he might fell sick if we stay here tonight"

"Lee Suho..", Seojun whispered, shaking his shoulders lightly. "Wake up".

The boy makes a small noise of protest. Seojun shakes him again, and he's met with drowsy eyes that he never thought he'd picture to be gorgeous.

"Lee Suho, we have to go now, don't worry I will hold you close so just follow me", Seojun reassured Suho. Suho looked nervous but then he nodded and they both slowly stood, adjusting their clothes.

Seojun slowly opened the door and lend his hand to Suho. He intertwined his finger on Suho's, "trust me", he whispered.

They both took some steps slowly and walked out from the class.

"See, everything's fine", Seojun tried to convince Suho so that he won't get scared. Suho started to feel calm.. but it didn't last.

"Hey who's that?!What are you doing here?!"

Seojun quickly took Suho's hand as they both hurriedly ran downstairs, he felt bad but he didn't want the guards to catch them especially Suho.

When they reached the school entrance, they both gasped for breaths as Seojun realized the gate already closed.

"Aiisshhhhh this is bad!"

He heard footsteps coming from the stairs so he took Suho's hand and ran to the other side of the building.

They ran out of the alley and turned right, Suho was about to keep running when Seojun grabbed him by the waist and pressed into a wall that's by a corner so it is almost out of sight.

Seojun pressed his body against Suho as close as possible and wrapped his arms around Suho's waist. Seojun can feel Suho's breath on him but he tried to remain calm and get his grip.

They heard footsteps coming closer and Suho hold his breath. The security guard turned left and ran to the other side of the building but they stay motionless for a moment longer before Seojun pulls away from Suho as Suho sucked in a much needed breath of air.

Suho looked up at Seojun and his eyes were searching at his face, Seojun leaned closer and put his hand under Suho's chin making him looked up directly to Seojun's eyes, "Are you okay?", he asked.

Suho nodded lightly and looked down on his hands that were still shaking from the incident. Suddenly, Seojun held Suho's hand making him looked back at Seojun.

"Don't worry, I'm here", Suho felt uneasy with Seojun's act but he also didn't want to let go of Seojun's hand.