Prologue

I heard a loud scream from down the road as a gunshot went off. My gut told me not to go over but I did so anyways. My legs started to hurt from running so fast and the slight distance but I finally made it.

My eyes looked around to see what was going on, spotting someone with a gun pointed at a tall lanky man who looked about the age of 18 or 19. They were wrestling, the man on the ground trying to get the gun out of his face.

My heart stopped momentarily and I quickly looked around. I bit my lip ring, my brain trying to rush through ideas of what to do. I didn't really think through my actions thoroughly as I tackled the guy with the gun, knocking him over and making the gun not only fall out of his hand but go off.

I stood there, not realizing what just happened as I felt a searing pain in my stomach. I glanced down, seeing blood stain my shirt. "Fuck..."

I fell to my knees, holding the wound, my hand pressed tightly to it. I heard movement behind me, and felt someone pick me up.

I looked up and saw the man who was on the ground, holding me. "Hey, it's okay, I called an ambulance...This is pretty shitty for a pretty girl to have gotten shot. You didn't have to save me, but thank you."

I looked over at the man who previously had the gun, he was knocked unconscious, and I felt light headed as I heard the familiar sirens of an ambulance.

I closed my eyes, feeling myself being placed on a stretcher and removed from the arms of the man holding me. I felt funny, and suddenly I was consumed by the black abyss of unconsciousness.

------------------------------

Okay, this is something that happens later so you know. Another note for you. This isn't modern day Chris, this is back in highschool. Just putting that out there so you aren't confused, even though this seems like it makes no sense.
Like I said earlier I'm not sure where this will go.
I'll update tomorrow or something.
-Kitten