Chapter Ten: Wounds That Never Seem to Heal Part I

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach. I only own Catalina and Eita Harada.

Water (Mizu): hair color turquoise, eye color bright blue

Fire (Kaji): hair color red, eye color bright orange

Ice (Koori): hair color white, eye color bright white

Earth (Chi): hair color brown, eye color bright green

Air (Kuki): hair color white, eye color bright orange

Metal (Kinzoku): hair color silver, eye color bright gray

Lightning (Inazuma): hair color yellow, eye color bright yellow

Shadow (Kage): hair color pitch black, eye color bright violet

Chapter 10: Wounds That Never Seem to Heal Part I

"You little bitch come here!" The tall drunk man slurred angrily.

The young teenage girl stumbled out of the run-down house tripping over her own feet. She groaned painfully as she fell face first. She screamed painfully as the man roughly grabbed her by her hair.

"You good for nothing bitch! You can't even steal some god damn food?!"

"I'm sorry." She whimpered painfully desperately digging her nails onto his arm. "Please let me go, it hurts." She begged tearfully.

The man grunted angrily throwing her to the ground again. She whimpered painfully as her bruised body collided with the ground. She laid there, not daring to move out of fear he might continue beating her.

Get up. Get up. Run. RUN! She practically ordered herself. She couldn't stay there anymore. Anywhere was better than there.

She weakly stood up holding onto the doorframe tightly.

Run.

She took off. She didn't look back, she just kept running. She ignored the pain, she didn't care. What he would do to her would be more painfully than leaving.

I pant heavily sitting upright on my bed. Tears streamed down my face as I remembered the nightmare clearly. The dark memories of a forgotten past slowly flooded my thoughts. I touched my arms feelings the old scars made by him.

"Kat what's wrong?" Yoruichi suddenly asked in her human form.

She was wearing a tank top with shorts and looked like she had been training.

"He used to beat me." I whispered tearfully. "He never loved me, did he?" I whispered dully.

Yoruichi sighed taking a seat next to me. She gently grabbed my hand and with the other whipped away my tears.

"You never have to see him again." She whispered sternly.

"What time is it?" I whispered hoarsely.

"4am" She whispered gently.

"I think I'm going to go train early today."

Maybe Kisuke and Yoruichi are doing the right thing by not telling me about my memories. If half of my life has to do with that man, then I don't want to remember my past.