alternate ending: BITTER ONE

*Play the song for better experience 🎶Lose you to love me (Selena Gomez)*

Y/n POV

My lip shivered when he looked at me with his tear filled eyes. He held my hand tight. My palms got sweaty. I couldn't believe that all along it was never his mistake?! I suffered day and night saying that he wasn't there for me ever but ......had I been with him ever?

I felt ashamed. I felt like I had been the problem causer all along... Was I? Tears rolled down his eyes as mine did too. Chills went down my spine. I fiddled with the hem of my shirt. My body ached remembering.

Y/n: T-Taehyung...

He looked at me.

Y/n: When w-will you be alright?

Taehyung raked his hand through his hair.

Taehyung: Never... I'll be weak, will have to eat healthier, l-live a healthier lifestyle..... I'll survive, I-I'll grow old

My heart thumped against my ribcage

We just stayed silent. A comfortable silence. It felt warm. We wanted to cherish this feeling. It felt we'll never get this moment ever again so none of us talked. None of us interrupted. It felt like we were drowning in our thoughts, in the warmth we got just by each others' presence.

Only the sound of ticking clock could be heard. We felt lucid, empty yet just warm.

But we both knew we couldn't stay like this for the rest for our lives. It was necessary to make a decision so that we live a better life in the so called future. I looked up in his eyes to find him already looking at me.

He pulled his bag and took out the divorce papers, a pen too. I bit my inner cheek in nervousness.

He signed it.

Taehyung: We need to lose eachother to love ourselves... To find ourselves... To be the best version of ourselves and I'm sure we are strong for that..!

I nodded

He pressed a kiss on my forehead. His lips lingered there and he pulled back.

We both smiled at each other.

And now the chapter is closed and done

And now it's goodbye, it's goodbye for us

~100 years later~

I tied up my hair in a messy bun. I made toast and omelette for myself as I munched silently. I bobbed my head on the song that had been stuck in my head since yesterday.

I got out of my home to get embraced with a gush of wind. I smiled and walked out. I pressed the button of the elevator.

A boy came running to me. He was panting.

Boy: A-Aunty... W-What's the t-time?

I rolled my eyes

Y/n: I'm sorry who are you talking to...

Boy: YOU! Aunty you!

Y/n: I'm not an aunty ok!

Boy: Oh God! my Mumma ok! Tell me the time now

Your breath hitched

Y/n: It's 9:15am

Boy: Ah thanks!

He ran away. Your child would have been of his age only if it would have survived. You smiled and got in the elevator. You plugged your earphones, before you could, you heard someone singing live at a distance.

You walked upto their. You jumped to see the singer through the crowd. You wiggled and went ahead. The voice felt so angelic. His eyes, expressions, his voice, the song, the words everything made butterflies in my stomach.

My heart thumped against my ribcage as he ended the song with a high note.

I walked up to the man. I clapped in front of him making him smile, he looked pretty.

Y/n: So Mr. Angel voice, may I get your phone number? (You smiled and forwarded your phone)

He put in his number and passed it to me. I smiled looking at the contact name, "V🎶"

V: Let's grab lunch sometime...

Y/n: Of course... I'll text you..

You both smiled at eachother.

Was this it? Yes...