5

*PRESENT TIME*

Taehyung. Everybody thought only about him. You thought about him. His parents, friends everyone. Everyone indirectly blamed him. Everyone sympathised him but he wasn't even aware of anything. Everything happened without his knowledge.

Not even a person came up to him, hugged him and said "You've been strong too". Is the pain men go through always this underrated? You left him saying that you couldn't handle the pain after you saw him. Was it so hard to see what he, himself is going through?

Your every word hit him so hard. The question irritated him to the core that, "Couldn't you just once, just once think from his point of view?"

He shook erratically when you started sobbing, mumbling "W-Where were you, T-Taehyung...?"

Would it be fair if he consoled you while you didn't even try to know him? He loved you, he still loves you... He threw all of the ugly questions coming up in his mind. It just hurt so bad. He held you with his not so shivering hands.

He kissed your tears away. He tucked your strands of hair behind your ear and made you look at him. You both looked into each others' eyes, both had so many emotions unsaid. He rested your forehead against his as your breaths mixed. You wanted him to apologize yet he didn't.

Just his presence made you feel nostalgic. He cupped your cheeks and grazed his thumb on your cheekbones. He looked at you so fondly. He held your palms and kissed both of them.

Taehyung: Do you want me to sign the divorce papers? I-I'll-

You wrapped your arms around his torso and hugged him. You patted his back, soothingly. You pecked the nape of his neck. As if the peck was the last string of self- control. He lost it. His body shivered as he choked out a sob. His hands lifted up and hugged you.

He just let himself bare. He didn't know what will happen next but he needed to let it out. Your shoulder got wet due to his tears. You bit your inner cheek trying to control yourself, hearing his painful sobs.

You patted his back and kept saying sweet things trying to calm him. He wasn't ever the one to lose it yet we, humans need to even though it's once in a blue moon. His cold, silent personality got the worst of him at times.

He slowly controlled himself and broke the hug. He furiously wiped his tear stricken face. He took a deep breath and slipped his hand, interwining with mine.

Taehyung: I met with an accident that day... (He wiped the corner of his eyes)

Y/n: H-Huh?

Your heart thudded against your ribcage.

Taehyung: I had been diagnosed with an auto- immune disorder. I fell from the second floor of my office. (He scoffed) My over confident ass sat on the window while texting you and when I got dizzy and I didn't find anything to hold onto. I f-fell on my head. I was so weak that the recovery of the injuries weren't fast. It took a month. It was hard, it is still... A-After getting back here, it felt like someone poured a bucket of cold water on me. I felt numb. I prayed god why did I remain alive when my unborn died. E-Everyone blamed me while I did too. My own parents cursed me for not being with my unborn when their own child nearly d-died. W-Was I so bad? Hm?