When you send divorce papers to your cold arranged husband

You turned off the shower, dried yourself and got out. You slowly dried your hair with the towel first and then turned the hair dryer on. You smiled as small strands of your hair swung on your forehead making you look cute in the mirror.

After you had dried your hair properly, you applied serum making not making them look like a bird's nest. You pinned up your hair from the sides, wore your uniform. You are a famous lawyer, a hard worker and quite of a workaholic too.

Not particularly a workaholic but you had a great workload often which made you busy even at weekends. You picked up your coat and headed downstairs, straight into the kitchen. You looked up at the wall clock, you had 20 minutes to leave.

You toasted breads, spread butter and munched silently. You side by side drank your coffee as well. You finished eating, washed the dishes and wore your flats. You wore about to pick up your bag when he entered the living room.

He saw you, whole ready. He looked at you top to bottom and back into your eyes.

Taehyung: Where are the clothes that came from the laundry yesterday?

You pointed at the couch and got out of the house. He picked up his clothes and looked back at you to find no one. He thinned his lips. He sighed in dissatisfaction and got back to what he was doing.

He eventually left to office too.

That's how every morning at their house looked like. Both of you expected just a little bit from eachother and neither of you made any efforts. You both even lived in different rooms. You cooked for yourself and he did for himself.

Just a thing that was good between you was, you had a past. Past in the sense, you both dated for good 3 years and had messy breakup. But now you both hardly met.

Why are you even married then? Your mum and his mum wanted their children to get married, typical best friend goals. You both didn't have anyone so they got you married.

Somewhere inside you knew he would never hurt you or take advantage, you didn't have time for romance and shits too so you gave in. Taehyung's heart fell weak when you accepted the offer of getting married to him, he could never say no.

Little did your heart crave for his love, the love it got in the past, the comfort it got but you shrugged it off.

You had realised that you were living such a tasteless life so far. You were hell bent on travelling the world, exploring the world like they showed in movies.

Knocks on your cabin door interrupted your thoughts. Your secretary peeked in and entered after getting your acknowledgement.

Kaleb: Ma'am the papers you had requested for, are prepared...!

He forwarded the papers to you

You hesitantly took the papers. The word divorce made your heart ache. You read what all was written on it. Funny, the documents you never read for divorce cases and here you were reading your own divorce papers keenly. A tear fell on the paper, you immediately wiped it with your sleeve.

You inwardly said, "He won't like this"

You pinched the bridge of your nose. You were in a mental conflict. You heart ached for breaking a marriage which had nothing in it. You hastily passed the papers to Kaleb.

Y/n: Send it to him...

Kaleb: Ma'am y-your signature...

He cursed himself seeing your face becoming pale.

Your hand shivered, you signed it and gave away. You closed your eyes as your eyes filled with tears. You bit your lip.

__✍️__

Taehyung: I SAID FUCKIN LEAVE!

He glided his hand through his hair making them messy. He continued typing on his desktop. He felt dizzy. He got up and went out to get a coffee. He stirred the coffee and walked back in his cabin not noticing the drooling people, nearly fainting just him walking.

He got back inside slowly, concentrating on his steps. He tried keeping the mug on his desk but his vision turned blurry. He harshly kept the mug on the desk and breathed heavily. He heard low knocks on his door.

Jungkook: Hyung... She sent d-

His eyes widened seeing Taehyung like this. Jungkook made Taehyung sit on the couch as he fainted almost immediately. Jungkook looked at the divorce papers you sent and then at him.

Jungkook: This is gonna be painful...