~seventeen~

(Play this while reading this chapter!! and get holy water, and be away from yo parents)

Jaemin clung to jeno all day, "Jaemin" jeno groaned "what" he boy on his lap replied, "you really gotta stay here all day" he asked "yup" Jaemin said while wraping his hands around his neck.

"Well might as well make is worth the time" jeno said with a smirk. He carried Jaemin to their shared room and placed him on the bed. "HEY, dont leave" Jaemin yelled while showing grabby hands. Jeno walked over and locked the door.

"Trust me, I wont" He walked over to the boy on the bed. He got got top and held both of his hands over his head. Jaemin leaned forward and kissed him. Which caught him by surprised. He Kissed back saliva was dripping of the side of jaemin lips Jeno entered his tongue in the youngers hot cavern exploring every inch

Causing Jaemin to move his head back. They pulled apart for air with a string of saliva connecting them, Jaemin hair was pessed up, his lips were swollen and he had saliva dripping off his lips. Jeno enjoyed every second of it.

He got on top and traced kisses down his collarbone slowly making his way up to his neck kissing and sucking trying to find his spot. Jaemin  pressed his lips together and his eyes shot over. "Found it" jeno though. "Let me hear you princess" Jeno said. He continued to suck on that one stop and unholy sounds were leaving the youngers mouth. "Good boy".

They took each other clothes off. Jeno admired the youngers milly white skin and his body was differently one of a kind. A pink tinted spread across Jaemin's face.

Jeno wrapped his hands around his waist kissing him making it up to his nipples he started to tease him a bit. Jaemin felt his knees about to give in "no-no teasing jeno" He managed to whisper. Jenk made his way back up to the boys ears "it's not jeno now, its daddy" he whispered.

Jaemin slowly nodded. Jeno placed him on the bed and got a black cloth and a suspicious bottle. He walked over to the boy and covered his eyes. "Let me if it hurts" he said. Jaemin nodded slightly.

He opened the bottle and placed some of the product on his fingers and positioned it at jaemin entrance. He slowly pushed in one finger. Jaemin arched his back from the sudden unfamiliar feeling. "I-it feels weird" he gasped. "I know it'll get better" he entered another finger and started to move faster. "Fuck" Jaemin moaned. He pulled away and placed 2 of his fing6in the youngers mouth. Jaemin laced them with sliva.

Jeno looked at the sight below him smirking knowing only he can make him feel like that.
Jeno smirked and leaned down to kiss him.

"I'm about to" Jaemin moaned. " yea no" Jeno said and pulled his fingers out. The younger whined from the sudden lost on contact.

Jeno placed one of jaemin legs over his shoulder. And positioned his dick at jaemin entrance. He slowly pushed himself in jenos right hole. "Oh fuck" Jeno groaned, "fuck" jasmin stuttered. "Shit" a tears slipped out of jaemin eyes. Jeno leaned over and kissed him.

"Y-you can move" jaemin managed to say. Jeno slowly started moved and slightly starting to move faster. "Oh fuck Nana your so tight" Jeno groaned. "Faster" Jaemin said. And so Jeno did. Jeno leaned over to jaemin ears. "Glad to be your first"

"Fuck I'm about to" Jaemin said. "Yea" Jeno moved faster. And they came at the same time. " oh fuck" Jeno said. He looked over to the younger who was panting and his eyes slowly shutting.

Jeno smiled and picked him up bridal style and took him to the bath. He showed the both of them. And took Jaemin back to their room and placed one of his white button up shirts on the younger with boxers. He dried his hair calmly and placed him to sleep under the covers.

He wore sweats and a t-shirt and joined to the younger pulling him on his chest and feel asleep.

YALL THE WAY I CRINGED AT MY OWN WRITING, OMG UGH, ANYWAY LOVE YALL STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY HOES. AHHH I NEED HOLY WATER PLS💀😭🙏🙏=.=

Watch at your own risk 18+ nomin