~nine~

"Ok, I'm done" Nana gave the Neos their homework. Ok now you all can go to school but becare full around premises there is a loose tile. The neos stopped "you're not coming?"  "no, I only go to school on Thursday the rest of the days are online," the boy said smiling  Jeno looked at him "how you got online," Jungwoo said, "I hacked, do you want me to make all of you online?" "YES" "ok, hmmm done, ok all of you don't have to wear uniforms you basically do the schoolwork on your laptop," the pink-haired boy said smiling, The neos changed into the same thing as always, matching each other the 22 boys wore white hoodies and black sweats, as for Jeno lee he wore some black sweats with the brand of his boxers showing, the neos were used to Jeno dressing shirtless like that.

Johnny, Jungwoo, Ten, and Haechan went to the living room to do class. Taeil, sungchan, jaehyun, Shotaro, and Mark went to do their work in the dining room, Chenle and Jisung went to the Mansion's library to do the work totally not chasing each other and playing around. The other members went to their rooms Jeno went to his room "if you want to know what it looks like the picture is above"   he did his work surprisingly fast until he got a call, he needs to go with Hendery they needed more guns. 

He sighed, he picked up his laptop and walked out of his room towards Jaemin, "He could have put on a shirt" sungchan said while laughing "agreed" Taeil said laughing they went back to work. He opened the door "Nana?" the pink-haired boy was typing at an ungodly speed just doing homework 'yes-" the boy said turning around- "LEE JENO, PUT ON A SHIRT" the younger said with a pink tint o his cheek covering his face, Jeno smiled "can you finish my homework we have to go get more guns Please" "g-guns?" "yeah it's fine' he boy place his laptop on his bed and went back to his room, he quickly put on a back hoodie and went with hendery.