Chapter Five: EPISODE ONE

The show begins

"WARNING the actions and things you see on this screen really are happening. In order to make this the Akuma has trapped two people in a time loop, they can be killed or hurt. None of this is fake. Again WARNING this may contain inappropriate language, cursing, and extreme violence.

This show will reveal the hidden lives of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Lila Rossi.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Chat Noir gulped when he read that, praying that his Princess wasn't in danger and that this show wasn't going to reveal anything bad about his beloved everyday Ladybug. His ears heard whispers, some were nice and worried for Marinette and some were just cruel. He sighed and hopped down from his spot heading to the bathroom. He quickly muttered his detransformation phrase. "Kid wait you nee-"

"Not now Plagg" ignoring Plagg he tossed the cat his cheese and shoved him into his jacket. He slammed open the bathroom doors and walked out. "Dude! Adrien! Over here!" Nino called out to Adrien, he sighed and placed his model smile on. "Dude you almost missed it! Can you believe we are going to see the life of Lila and Marinette?! This will surely prove that Marinette isn't working for Hawkmoth!"

"Yeah! And maybe this will help show Marinette that Lila meant no harm in her silly theory! Then we can all be friends!" Adrien twitched his eye at what Sabrina had said, they still believed Lila over Marinette. "Idiots" he hears Alix whisper. "Ssshhh it's starting!" Rose said and Adrien sat down next to Alya and Nino. He looked over and saw Marinette's parents, Sabine was crying and Tom was trying to comfort his wife. Mrs. Bustier and Mr. Damocles were elsewhere and he was glad he couldn't see them. His eyes moved and he saw Marinette's new friend group. Aurore was glaring down at the Akuma class, tears were on her face. Her girlfriend and the others were sitting down on the stairs, he tried to ignore the sniffling and sobs of Serena. Jean was glaring directly at him, Lydia too was glaring at him.

He knew they already knew what had happened. Word spreads fast at Collège Françoise Dupont, especially when it has anything to do with Marinette. After all, Marinette was the school's most popular girl, everyone adored her even him. When Lila had begun to spread rumors about Marinette none of the other classes believed it but Mrs. Bustiers' class had taken it and made it true. They had suspended Marinette from their class activities for a month.

Alya and Nino weren't happy about leaving Marinette alone with the class for a month. Oh. Adrien almost forgot about that! Alya and Nino's parents were worried about their kids' safety after Miracle Queen exposed them to be Rena Rouge and Carapace that they had decided it would be best if the kids took a vacation away from Paris.

When those two left all hell had broken loose.

He could see why Marinette had stopped trying to hang out with them and had created her own new friend group. At least her new friends knew how to stick up for her.

In a dark castle-like palace that has no light or any trace of life, feet thumping hard onto the floor are heard and seen. A small shadow demon with two horns on the side of his head is seen, his one eye is focused on the door that lies ahead.

The students gasp at the sight of the black and red demon. Adrien is confused about what he is watching but doesn't say anything. Whispers of confusion fill the school and Paris.

"My King!" The small demon says as he barges into what looks like a throne room. Ten shadowy human figures look down at the small demon, their red eyes glowing. "Oh great, what does the little pest want?" one of them says, the others roll their eyes. The demon stops and bows, sweat is sliding down his face as he shakes in fear.