ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Once Fooled

Start from the beginning

She smiled to herself and began to unlock the door. This was the last lock until we got the hell out of there. She turned her wrist as the door made a large click.

"I wouldn't." A gruff voice said from behind. Elena and I turned sharply to face him, to see he had an amused smile on his face. He then smirked and grabbed Elena's arms and pulled her back behind him, and then he cornered me to a wall.

He stared deeply into my eyes, "Don't try to escape, don't even move." He commanded me, although I was smiling on the inside I didn't show it, "Do you understand?"

"I understand." I responded, in monotone.

He smiled softly at me, and let out a soft chuckle. And he touched my cheek softly and then turned around. Elena who was behind him, nodded at me to leave. But I shook my head.

She nodded once more and mouthed, 'Go and get Stefan.' I let out a soft sigh and nodded she had some logic in what she wanted me to do.

I then turned to the door and yanked it open. Blinded slightly with light, I smirked knowing he was probably a vampire. And didn't have a ring or anything to go out in the sun. So I ran forward only to be stopped by a figure in the doorway.

The figure grabbed me and pushed me back into the room. Despite how hard I struggled she still managed to get me in the room.

"Seriously!" The new figure yelled, which I recognized the voice as Anna.

The man sighed, "I told her not to move! I did that eye thing you taught me!" He snapped back pointing a finger at me.

"Well you forgot to listen about vervain. She dates a vampire Ben duh!" Anna yelled.

"No, she was wearing it." Ben said pointing to Elena, "Not her."

Anna then stopped griping me so hard and turned me to face her. She examined me slightly, looking me up and down. As she frowned not seeing it on me.

"Maybe she ingested it." Anna said to Ben, "Now grab the other." She ordered as Ben grabbed Elena. As Anna led us to a door. She opened it and threw me inside.

"Who are you?" Elena asked struggling against Ben.

Anna sighed annoyed, "Doesn't matter."

And then Ben threw Elena into the room with me. I clenched my teeth together annoyed and then looked around the room they had thrown us into. As I looked around I noticed a toilet... Great, we got locked in a bathroom.

I noticed a light on a wall and flickered it on. Still examining the bathroom, looking for a way out of there.

"Bonnie..." Elena mumbled, causing me to stop looking around. I fallowed Elena's voice and looked to see her by the bath tub crouched down, lifting Bonnie's head...

She was passed out.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

Bonnie had now woken up, and I was siting next to her on the cold tile floor. While Lena got her a damp towel to put on her head, which was slightly dripping with blood.

Elena came back and practically shoved me out of the way, and placed the towel on her head. I glared at Elena, before turning back to Ben.

"Bonnie." Elena sighed out.

"Elena." Bonnie said looking up at her, I cleared my throat and then she seemed to notice me too, "Electra..."

"I'm glad your okay." I said to her smiling softly.

Bonnie groaned, "My head..."

I chuckled at her response, knowing that mine had felt like that. Not too long ago as well. And trust me when I say this but it didn't feel good.