𝟑𝟒 || 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

I got on my toes, moving closer to him, our lips already touching, our breathing now mixed as one. Oh, is it hot in here or is it just me?

"Don't worry, daddy" I playfully whispered against his lips, feeling his cock twitch against my stomach after my words, which made my grin even bigger.   "I won't let anyone touch me."

He squeezed my waist, his breathing getting heavier and I felt my cheeks turning red from the intimate way his eyes are studying my face.

"Of course you won't" he scoffed in a dark voice against my lips, his hands sliding to my ass, squeezing it and I moaned in his arms.

Damn, I can feel his burning touch even through these jeans. "That little sweet pussy of yours is mine and mine only" he looked amused, lowered his eyes to my lips, before locking his gaze with mine again ''But you already know that, right angel?''

Fuck me.

"Yes sir" I nodded, suddenly feeling small and weak in his presence

With one little move, he placed his lips on mine in a sweet sinful way.

I moaned against his lips and he took this chance to slide his tongue in my mouth depending the kiss, making my knees fucking weak. It's a good thing that he's holding me because I have no control over my body. I closed my eyes completely surrendering to the moment. Our moment.

I wanted to fuck him. God, I needed to feel him inside me, and it's fucking killing me I can't because for thousands of reasons.

Mostly because Ava is already waiting for me while I'm having a hot steamy make-out session with her married boss.

I'll have to drown the missing pieces with alcohol.

Again.

My favorite club is crowded with drunk people having fun, just like I remember it was every Friday night

My favorite club is crowded with drunk people having fun, just like I remember it was every Friday night. Well actually to be honest it's crowded almost every night. That's the best place to have fun and find everything you need starting from weed, alcohol, strippers, pills, and even sex.

I used to come here with Jacob and his friends a lot.  He showed me this place. Now that I think about it, he probably spent a lot more time here behind my back with this stupid bitch he cheated on me with... or maybe with thousands of different girls.

I don't know and I don't care anymore.

I lifted the glass full of vodka to my lips, taking a big sip, letting the alcohol burn my throat, loving the feeling, then I looked at Ava.

''Do you like it here?" I asked her as she looked around the crowded place, her movements shy as always when she's at some new place.

''Yes, it's just ... different'' she answered, and even if it's dark, I can still see her blushing.