"A diary? Of multiple accounts? As if someone took pages of another diary and put them into one whole book?" Kurt's scar twitched a bit, thinking of what all this could mean. Eli trusted this information with the Explorer. He is naturally creative. The man shrugged and crossed his arms, the diary in hand and looking over the cover.

   "Well it does seem like someone is compiling these entries to keep in track of everything that happens at one certain point but... why would someone want to compile everyone's diaries together? I mean, we all don't write about the same events at the same time, and other might add stuff later on that might contain information that others haven't written about..." Kurt proceeded to mutter a little bit. Eli patted his shoulder and reached a hand out to help him finished stacking the books away.

Instead, he found his hand clasp around a glass of water. Looking down, he realised that the towering stack of books were replaced with a full tray of croissants and waffles and bacon. There were two other glasses that weren't on the tray.

   "Sorry I should've given a warning." Ms Fever's voice sounded. She was on top of a step ladder putting the last few remaining books away. She curtly climbed down the ladder with a few more and handed them to the Explorer.

   "You'll find more about Sailor stories in these books, sea myths are at the end of the isle, third from the top. You can use the step ladder if you need. Oh, and Mr Clark!" Eli barely began to move when she grabbed his arm. How did she know he was going to leave the conversation? Within seconds he found his hands full with the tray of food that was previously on the table.

   "Please take this on your way. Mr Pierson broke the curtains again." And without another word, the staff member walked out of the room. Both survivors watched the short person leave the room with eyebrows raised. Kurt looked over the books and sighed.

   "I didn't ask for the books but she gave them to me anyway... how did she know?" Kurt wondered aloud. Eli was thinking on similar. He was going to Fiona but didn't say a word. It nearly creeped him out on how much she knew without really asking. Nevertheless, Eli bid his farewells to Kurt and went off to the Priestess.

~

   "Well damn." Martha whistled. She was sat on the nightstand whilst Vera and Demi sat on the stools. They were marveling over Vera's new creation. A perfume that was supposed to mimic the scent of something called lee-bee-doe, or something similar to it. Demi had to shifted her knees shut after the first wiff. There was an odd feeling around Fiona's lower stomach and legs that lingered after one spray.

   "I don't get it. What's it meant to smell?" She asked somewhat timidly, afraid that she might get laughed at. The trio that sat by her beside, all suddenly looked uncomfortable with the question. The first to cough was Vera, who tucked the perfume vial away. The scent of salt lingered in the air for a few seconds more before dissipating.

   "Something not to worry about. Just a... scent that I want to test on the boys." The perfumer uttered trying to keep her composure. Demi snorted at her reaction, slapping her knee and apologizing for the outburst. Fiona, however, just sat there and wondered what the whole situation was about. The girls mingled and chatted about the past few matches and the results, until a soft knocking could be heard at the door.

   "That might be Naib." Martha started, hopping jumping off the nightstand. "Oh! Wait wait! Don't forget this! I need a test subject!" Vera grabbed Martha by the wrist and made an attempt to spray the perfume on her. The Coordinator yelped, resisting the Perfumer's maniac attacks.

   "No! Vera not on me! Not me! Why not Jose!" Martha sputtered jerked her head back and away.

   "No can do! Besides, I'm curious about Naib."