29. Hello Sweetheart

Start from the beginning

Izzy looked nauseous, she has never been good with taking in alcohol, no matter how many parties we attended. She was dozing back and forth as she sat cross legged on the floor. I know how this normally goes so I hopped down from the bed, excusing my conversation with Angelo and guided her into the bathroom. 

As soon as she saw the toilet, she rushed and kneeled in front, throwing up without delay as I held her hair back. I saw the guys rush into the bathroom at the sound and run straight back out once they saw what was happening.

'Let it all out.' I unenthusiastically encouraged as I gently rubbed her back.

'I don't know what I would do without you.' She turned her head to the side, looking up from the toilet bowl to look at me with a wary smile, drool coming out from the corner of her mouth.

'Yeah, I know, finish throwing up.' I pushed her head back towards the toilet as I heard another groan from her. I felt myself become slightly sozzled when my vision became somewhat blurred. This always happened, so I knew how to deal with it, the only problem is my constant giggling.

Izzy soon finished with her little performance and washed out her mouth. When I walked back into the room, I saw Gio and Angelo asleep on the furry rug, Gabriel was trying to work the TV that was turned off, Julian and Leo were munching on the shortbread biscuits. I sighed and turned on the TV, further confusing a baffled Gabriel who told me to turn it back on. I smacked him in the back of the head as I passed by him, looking to the two who were asleep on the floor. I bent down and shook them awake telling them that it was only 10.

'Can we get food?' Julian asked, crumbs falling out of his mouth as he spoke with a shortbread stuffed in there.

'We can order in.' Izzy half-heartedly hinted that she wanted takeout.

'I'll order.' I said, pulling out my phone. 'Pizzas?'

'Pepperoni!' Gio shouted, suddenly gaining his energy back. Izzy slapped his arm, shushing him.

'I'll get 2 pepperonis and 2 margheritas. Sound good?' I asked, dialling the number to a local pizza parlour.

'And get cheese sticks.' Leo licked his lips. I nodded and walked into the bathroom to place the order, since it was too loud in the bedroom. I used my master sober skills to order, then let a drunken breath once I hung up the phone.

'Ooh, should we order food?' Gabriel turned around from the TV and looked to all of us expectedly.

'We already have.' Julian rolled his eyes.

'I will go outside and get it.' I volunteered as I walked out into the pitch black hallway, stumbling down the narrow stairs as I saw a car pull up in front of the house. I opened the door and was met with the two scary guards.

'Evening Miss Rossi.' One of the men nodded to me. They were both middle aged, stationed by the door just like Vince had said.

'Good evening, I'm just here to collect the food we ordered.' I smiled about to walk out, but an outstretched hand stopped me from doing so.

'We are under strict orders to make sure that you don't stop foot outside of this house. We will collect the delivery.' He explained, retracting his arm as he stepped forward. I had already paid online with Gio's credit card, so I had no worries about the fee.

'Four warm Pizza boxes for you.' He gracefully handed me the box. I felt bad for them, although they seemed entertained, they had no food.

'Do you guys prefer cheese or pepperoni?' I blatantly asked.

'I do love a plain margherita.' The one who handed me the pizza boxes spoke.

'Same with me.' The other man agreed. I placed the four boxes on the floor and opened the top one, finding that it was cheese, I closed it back up and handed the whole thing to them. They looked at me with surprise as they denied the food, saying that it would be breaking orders.