The funeral

They got in the car. Spanap offered Dream the passenger seat so, Dream accepted it and forced a smile.

The car ride was mainly silent. Dream looked out the window at the buildings passing by and it brought back memories. He could see him, George falling from the second largest building in the city. The soft smile he is now haunted by. That's what burned him (i stg if u make any jokes😤 THIS IS MEANT TO BE SAD PEOPLE)

How was he gonna tell the fans? He couldn't. He physically couldn't. Dream wasn't ready to accept the fact George was gone.

He never will be.

"Dream," Bad said softly "we're here"
Dream opened his mouth to respond but nothing came out so, he just simply nodded.

"Dream listen, I know this is gonna hurt. I know you don't want to do this." Bad sighed "but maybe it will- maybe it will help you move on"
"I don't want to move on bad! Why the hell can you not understand that!" Dream was practically screaming at this point. He was right in Bad's face causing Bad to flinch.
"You never understand anything! Your not even here to help me! You just here because you feel like you need to fucking be here!" Dream yelled
"Easy Dream" Sapnap said grabbing Dream's arm.

A tear fell down Bads cheek and he looked scared. But Dream didn't care. He couldn't imagine caring for anyone other than George.

Bad turned and started walking to where the funeral was and Dream followed.

Once they got there, they saw George laying in the casket with rose petals laying on top of him. Bad covered his mouth and tears started streaming down his face. Sapnap turned to see if Dream was ok.

All Dream heard was people saying his name then it was black. It was like all the sadness swallowed him so there was nothing left.

He woke up in his bed. Sapnap was scrolling through his phone and Bad was sitting on the edge of the bed, his leg bouncing. Bad looked at Dream then said his name. Sapnap looked up at Dream too.

"What happened?" Dream asked
"You passed out so they postponed the funeral till tomorrow." Sapnap replied
"Oh"

He still had to do a funeral.

What's gonna make it different?! He passed out the first time so DONT bring him back! How are they moving on so quickly?! Did they even care about George?

"You don't care... do you." Dream said staring at the ceiling.
"What do you mean" Sapnap asked
"YOUR FUCKING MOVING ON! YOU NEVER GAVE TWO SHITS ABOUT GEORGE DID YOU!" Dream yelled
"Wha-"
"YOU'RE ALREADY TRYING TO FORGET GEORGE! YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE! HORRIBLE FRIENDS!"

Bad started crying and Sapnap walked over to comfort him.

"Were not being bad friends Dream. We only have one life and George would want us to keep living it! George is still here with us Dream." Sapnap said

"If he's here why don't I feel him? Why don't I see him? Why isn't he giving any signs that it will be ok?!"
"Because your only thinking about how he needs to be back alive... On Earth... And you're not thinking about how he's here right now. You just have to accept what happened"

"I'm going to go get water" Bad said in between sobs.

When he was out of the room Sapnap laid back onto the bed.

"I know it's hard Dream but it's hard for all of us. You really hurt Bad today actually, TWO times today. We get your upset but you can't treat us like this when we're just trying to help."

"Maybe I don't want help"
"No, but you need it"
Dream sighed.

"Now get some rest Dream" Sapnap said while walking out of the room.

Dream drifted off to sleep to have yet another night of "the nightmare".