Bonus - Valentine's Special.

Start from the beginning

"Cause?" I probed, softly, but he just shook his head, as if forcing something back from his tongue's reach.

"Please, rose, I'll lay down my life for you, but don't ever cheat on me." He snuggled back into my neck, furiously sucking the bruises, and biting there harshly, as if he was trying to distracting himself.

"I won't. Promise." My hands made their way in his hairs, as he tried to calm his breaths down. "I'm yours, and will always be yours. I won't ever cheat on you. Promise." I assured him, cause somewhere I felt there was something deep into this.

His legs tangled with mine all of a sudden, as he started teasing my toes with his feet. I shivered involuntarily, trying to not just turn into a mess into his hands. My body seems to betray me with just mere touches of my husband, and I'm not complaining. "This-" He smiled, clutching my wedding chain in his hands, and pressed a kiss on it, once, twice, and thrice, "This looks so beautiful on you. The symbol of being mine." He said with closed eyes.

"Don't take this off ever, rose. I want to see our marital symbols on you arter I wake up every morning with you in my arms." He kissed it again, making my overwhelmed heart giggle out. I wasn't a trash now. And he is the reason for that change. "And I'll kiss this every morning, to mark you mine all over again." He looked at it, unblinkingly.

"What if I take it off?" I said mischievously. He quirked his eyebrow.

These two months, which I spent with him, made me so comfortable. Earlier I wouldn't have dared to tease him, cause I was so nervous with his intimidating persona, but in these two months, he changed it, telling it's my right to say anything to him. And true to his words, he never did anything even if I denied him things. And as a result, now I can tease him, deny him. It's another thing that he gets back at me immediately and make me a flushed mess.

"Then I'll flirt with others." Though it was mischievously spoken but I scowled. He was just mine!

"Akshhhhhh!!!!" I whined, shoving him off me. He chuckled, deeply. "What? Now my wife is getting possesive?"

"Yes, and your wife will kill you if you'll even look towards another lady." I glared at him, flaring my nostrils. I was made a lamb by my parents who was never allowed to speak anything, but to just bear torture silently, and now I was speaking, that too angrily, with confidence. That's what Aksh had changed. He let me be myself, and show all my emotions.

"Then tell my wife that I'm possesive about my marks on her. If she takes it off, I'll pin her down beneath me, and not let her get away from bed for days." He kissed my wedding chain again. He had not let me take it off while making love to me as well. Guess, he was really serious about it.

"And even this." He rubbed my hair partition, touching the smeared vermilion. "You are always beautiful for me, but with the mangalsutra and vermilion of my name, you look captivating to my eyes. Irresistible. I feel like just squeezing you into my arms." Before I could get teary, he literally squeezed me in his arms. Niyati and mom always called me ugly, but he makes me feel so beautiful.

And what did I do? I blushed.

"Let's shower blushy rose." He got up, making me squeal when he picked me up bridal style, not even covering me with anything.

Shameless husband!

****

"Stop sulking, big baby." I teased, as he came out of the bathroom after showering. His abs were distracting, and I was glad he was wearing a tank top with gym shorts. He is a hot specimen. And only mine.

"You ruined my plans of taking shower together with you." He growled, sulking harder, making me giggle. My husband had taken me to the bathroom, but I had quickly tricked him into getting towels for us and banged the door shut and wouldn't open it no matter how much he whined around. Taking his hands, I forced him to sit on the bed, and took the towel from his hands.