Bonus - Valentine's Special.

Start from the beginning

I flushed harder.

"I-I-I d-do-" I was shuttering mess. Ahh, damn the blush!

"You know you do complete justice to your name," He carressed my cheeks-mind you blushing cheeks, "So beautiful." He whispered, "A beautiful red rose."

Don't ask how but I blushed even harder.

"Akshhhh..." I moaned, as he leaned up, and placed a gentle bite on my left cheek.

"And when you blush like this, turning red and redder, you make me lose my senses," He placed another bite on right cheek.

"You look so edible, so captivating. " He placed wet kisses next, "And these cheeks just tempt me to eat them up," He again poked his tongue out and licked my cheek, making me squirm. If his actions were any less, then his words are absolutely on mission to make me blush and blush and blush.

"I-I-I need to u-use the res-troo-m?" Why was I shuttering so much? I blame this man in front of me.

"Shall I help you in the restroom then?" He teased, smirking at the most used excuse to get away.

"N-n-o!" I replied wide eyed. Groaning he placed his head in the crook my neck, snuggling into me.

"Don't blush, rose. I'm seconds away from making love to you again." His lips suckled on a bruise on my neck, freshening a hickey, and I knew what was he trying to do. His morning arousal pressed firmly on my stomach, colliding our naked bodies together.

"Mine." He sucked fresh set of hickeys all over my neck, making me a moaning mess under him. "Only mine, my babyrose."

"Yours." I breathed out, finding myself going weak in his arms.

"Did I make it special?" He questioned all of a sudden, making me still.

"Special?" Was he talking about last night?

"Yes, every one dreams to have their first time while they feel special. Did I make it special and memorable for us?" He asked, leveling his face with me and looking at me with those soft eyes. It has been just two months since I know him, but still he knows how to tug at my heart strings.

"Us?" That word caught my attention, as I asked overwhelmed. It can't be true. He was a business tycoon, with girls falling on his feet.

"As in?" My hands weaved their way around his neck.

"Last n-night was your first too?" He smiled looking at my face and nodded.

"Yes, my rose." He affirmed, rubbing his thumb over my lips.

"Really?" He pulled me up and placed a wet peck on my lips.

"Is it that unbelievable?" He chuckled, and damn his morning voice was so raspy that it made my stomach churn in desire.

"Y-yes." I said breathlessly, "You can have any girl you want-" I paused feeling a harsh kiss being placed over my swollen lips.

"I wanted to be untouched for my wife. It'd be her right, and now since my wife is lying under me looking so flushed and squirming beneath me after losing my first to her, it's a feeling I couldn't describe." He looked at me, and those eyes with admiration looked down at me, showing the intensity.

"W-would it have bothered you if I wasn't virgin?" I couldn't help but ask, it was what roaming in my head since forever. But the way he got silenced made me rethink about blurting that out.

"It would have not," He said softly, "Before I wasn't there, But now I'd want you to stay loyal to me, no matter what. I can't bear cheating cause-" His breath shivered, making me frown. Was he cheated before?