Two

Yoongi's p.o.v.

Am I too cold?well I Don't know what else we could talk about.

Ah...I'm getting late..

End of Yoongi's p.o.v

Time skip

In the evening.......

After a  tiring day you did some grocery shopping and you were on the way of your new home.

Your p.o.v

Yah!Why does this bag has to be this heavy!Ah No!Why do I have to buy so many things at once!You stupid Y/N!

And the lift wasn’t working!

End of your p.o.v

Yoongi's p.o.v

Ah my bed!!Here I come!

End of Yoongi's p.o.v

While walking up through the stairs with those heavy grocersies you missed a step and was about to fall backwards.

Your p.o.v

Oh shit!

End of your p.o.v

You tried to hold on something to prevent falling down from the stairs.

It's obvious that You'll get seriously injured if you fall from here.

Yoongi's p.o.v

I really want to sleep now and hug my pillow!Aish what a tiring day.
Holy shit!Isn't that the new girl! Why is she practicing falling from stairs? Fuck!She's actually falling!

End of Yoongi's p.o.v

You closed your eyes tightly, ready to hit the stairs....but seconds passed.Nothing happened?

Well actually happened.you Didn't hit the stairs and you Didn't fall down,Because.......someone back hugged you and saved you from falling down.

Yoongi's p.o.v
Thank God! I was on time
End of Yoongi's p.o.v

Your p.o.v

What.... Just happened? You let out your breath that you were holding in.

End of your p.o.v

You both are still in the back hug position.You still Don't know who just saved you as you couldn’t see his face.

Yoongi:You blockhead, you can't even walk!

You:Who are you calling a blockhead you  Olaf!

Yoongi:Ola- what?

You:Olaf!

Yoongi: what is Olaf?

You:YOU DON'T  KNOW OLAF!?

Yoongi:.........no

You:That's the snowman from Frozen that Elsa made!

Yoongi:And why are you calling me Olaf?!This is how you pay me for saving you!

You:Why are you calling me blockhead!

Yoongi :because you are one.

You:whatever!

You both just realized that you are in back hug position.

Yoongi cleared his throat and let you go.

You:Thanks!

Yoongi:Whatever

You both went into your house.

Yoongi put his hand on his chest.

Yoongi's p.ov

What the freaking hell Just  happened?Why am I reacting this way!Did she heard my heart beat!It's still beating like a drum!

End of Yoongi's p.o.v

Your p.o.v
Aish how embarrassing! But why do he has to call me blockhead! That Olaf!
End of your p.o.v

Suddenly your phone started ringing

You:How did he find my number?

You Didn't pick up the call. It was Eugeo.Your ex.

Yes ex.You broke up 1 year ago.Well it was him.He cheated on you,and you found out.So you broke up.

You were so depressed after that.It took you a long time to recover from depression. But now he's here trying to convince you.

He wants to start relationship with you again.There's no way that You'll accept him again.

You still Don't understand why he wants you back.Maybe he understood his mistake?But who cares.He Doesn't exist in your life anymore.

To Be Continued

Don't be a silent reader😏I love to read Your comments.

Heheh please vote for this FF