one

Name:Choi Y/N

Age:23

Parents :Passed away 

Siblings :None

Profession:Doctor

Your p.o.v

Ahh......I'm so tired!Yeah I'm moving in my new apartment. Because previous one was far from my work.I Just finished  unpacking my clothes.I have more works to do...... 

End of your p.o.v

You laid down in your bed thinking about your life.You are a  Doctor. Your parents passed away 2years ago in a car accident. This apartment is pretty costly. But It's Very beautiful inside.

There is another apartment next to yours.You heard a businessman lives there.Who knows how is he.

While Thinking all these things you drifted into sleep.

Meanwhile

Yoongi's p.o.v

I just came back home and I heard someone moved in the next apartment. So now I got a neighbour huh?Hope they're not annoying.

End of Yoongi's p.o.v

While thinking all these he entered in his empty apartment.

Name:Min Yoongi

Age:28

Family:None 

Profession :CEO of  YJ company.

Next morning

You woke up feeling hungry as you Didn't have dinner last night. Who needs dinner when you can sleep.

You cooked breakfast and after sometime you decided to go to work.

Your p.o.v

I should go in hospital now.I walked out of my apartment and at the same time a man came from the next door.....I guess he is my neighbour. Well,he's hot.Aish what am I thinking!

End of Your p.o. v

Yoongi's p.o.v

Oh a girl?so she is my neighbour......She's beautiful 😶

End of yoongi's p.o.v

You:Hello...you must live in the next door?I'm your new neighbour.

Yoongi :.....hi.Yeah I live here.

You:Nice to meet you.I'm Y/N.choi y/n

Yoongi:Min Yoongi.

You:.............

Yoongi:.............

You :oh...okay.I've to go now.Hope we will see each other Again

Yoongi:whatever

You Didn't heard him cause you already walked away.

Your p.o.v

Is that Min yoongi!I mean the famous CEO!!!he lives here?

My friend Yerin works in his company and always complains about him.Well Where is his family then?He lives here alone?

He even named his Company according to his and his wife's name!YJ......well I know all these Because how Yerin always blabbers about everything.

Aish I am getting late!

End of Your p.o.v

To Be Continued......

Please vote for this FF

Happy Birthday to Yoongi oppa💜