The lion and the serpent

Começar do início

They pushed each other on their brooms, Sirius looked like he was fuming with anger.

both reached their arms out, I shut my eyes hard, scared to see what might happen that close to the ground.

And then the whistle blew and I opened my eyes, fearfully at first, I realized quickly, that neither of them had gotten themselves dismembered, both boys were on the ground laying on their backs, but Sirius was the one who held the golden snitch up in his hand.

"GRYFFINDOR WINS WITH AN EXCELLENT CATCH FROM SIRIUS BLACK!" I yelled happily, stealing the moment from Remus

The boys both sat up, Sirius Struggled to his fee and from my spot in the commentary booth I could see his mouth moving, his eyebrows furrowed in the direction of his brother.

Both Remus and I looked at eachother and silently agreed, dashing out of the booth.

When we reached the grass, most students had cleared out and madam Hooch had left to return the balls to the change rooms.

The first thing I saw was Sirius's fist collide with Regulus's jaw.

Sirius shook off his bloodied fist, laughing hysterically, if I didn't know any better, I would've thought he was on something.

It was terrifying.

"What the fuck!" Regulus yelled, blood pouring from his mouth

"You deserved it." Sirius said cooly.

Regulus got up and punched Sirius straight in the nose

I winced for his pain.

"I deserved it! You fucking stubborn piece of shit!" Regulus shouted.

I didn't even know Regulus had words like that in him.

"Thats rich! You kissed my girl!" Sirius shouted back, his nose now sitting at an odd angle.

"Oh? Your girl? I didn't think you wanted her anymore with the way you're acting." Regulus said smugly.

Sirius's face turned to pure rage, maybe because his brother was right.

I walked up between them.

"Alright, shut up, both of you, you're acting like dogs and I'm not a toy you get to fight over" I said firmly, Planting my feet in the grass.

This was no longer up for discussion.

Sirius looked down on me.
I pulled my wand out quickly, placing it on his nose and muttered "Episkey" before he could even blink.

I then grabbed hold of Regulus's jaw, realizing how that might look I quickly felt for any broken bone, but only found a fracture and fixed that too.

I took one last look at the two of them, entirely unsure of what to say to Sirius or to his brother.

Which left me with one option, to walk away.

𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐼𝑈𝑆-

Juliet had left the pitch with Remus at her side, it was odd seeing her.