35: Wanting You Hurts

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm sure you will be home soon with him"

"I hope so... I messed up really bad this time" Katsuki whispered.

Katsuki turned into the hospital, still going full speed, before finding an open parking spot and quickly getting out of the car and rushing inside the building leaving the redhead behind. He opened the hospital doors with a bang making a few people look over and gasp.

"It's Dynamite!"

"What is he doing here? He doesn't look injured?"

"Didn't you see the news? The guy he was out with got stabbed during a villain attack!"

"He's visiting the greenhead! How romantic~"

People were aweing at Katsuki while he rushed over to the front desk ignoring everyone.

"Hello sir-"

"Izuku Midoriya. What room do I need to see him" Katsuki interrupted in a panic. Being inside the hospital and saying that name made his emotions go overboard upon remembering that this wasn't the first time. The lady in the front desk frowned hearing the name.

"I'm sorry. You aren't allowed to see him right now" she stated making Katsuki scowl. He was still breathing heavily upon all of his adrenaline. He slammed his palms on the counter making a few things fall to the floor like pens and business cards.

"What? Is he ok? Did something happen?" Katsuki questioned, still panting heavily. The lady took her glasses off, cleaning them, before answering calmly.

"He is fine. Mr. Midoriya is in surgery. He should be done in less than half an hour."

Katsuki widened his eyes in surprise. He didn't know exactly what happened to Izuku but he expected some stitches but certainly not surgery. He wanted to ask what kind of surgery but stopped. He was already at the brink of a panic attack and he did not need the attention right now, even though people were still staring at him. He took a deep breath through his nose and exhaled through his mouth with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes again and looked at the person in front of him.

"Am I able to visit him after surgery?"

The nurse shook her head slowly "I'm sorry. Mr. Midoriya asked for no visitors after his surgery for personal reasons. You are welcome to stay here until further instructions or you can go home and the hospital will give you a call."

Katsuki turned around with a confused nod and furrowed his brows making his way to go sit somewhere.

Personal reasons? What does tha- oh...

Katsukis face turned into one of sadness. Izuku didn't want him to visit. The thought of that made Katsukis heart sink. He flopped down a chair and rested his head in his hands, fighting the tears that decided to form in his eyes. He bit his lip harshly and started rocking his body back in fourth. A sudden hand was placed on his shoulder making Katsuki shoot his head towards the hand and followed it until he met a pair of red eyes with matching spiky hair.

"Hey, It's going to be ok" Kirishima said while sitting down next to the blonde who was showing so many emotions making the redhead slightly worried. He knew the gist of what happened between his friend and Izuku, but not everything. Katsuki shifted back to the same position as before and rocked his body again.

"I-its not Kiri... I messed up and now he hates me for it. I-i don't even know what happened- and I don't want to know... Im scared... Im so fucking scared at what will happen..." He whispered now at making a tear roll down his cheek. Kirishima simply squeezed his shoulder in a form of comfort, not knowing what to say to him.