"You have a whole collection of romance novels?!" Izuku said while taking one out and reading the title. Yup definitely romance. There weren't just novels there were also full of books on the higher shelves. "Did you read all of these?!" Izuku exclaimed while taking a look at the shelf.

"Y-yea. I began with comics and later started buying books and novels..." Katsuki said closing the door and walking to his bed watching the boy look at a couple more books before he saw him smirk.

"Didn't know you were such a romantic~" Izuku said while holding up a book and waving it teasingly. Katsuki squinted his eyes to see the title before he blushed deeply while looking away.

"Did you read this one to~?" Izuku aske opening the book and flipping a few pages. Katsuki heard the pages flip and got and immediately snatched it away, placing it back to its rightful place. Izuku giggled, making Katsuki blush but jump a bit when he felt arms wrap around him.

"Thank you for trusting me..." Izuku whispered. He thought it was cute that the blonde was embarrassed about something so small. I mean, if you see him on the news, all you see is an anger driven hero with the passion of beating a villain to a pulp practically sucking up all of their energy to later store as gas to fire up Katsuki's will to beat someone else up. No one would expect for Katsuki to be into books, nonetheless ones of romance. However, no matter how small the secret, Izuku was happy that Katsuki trusted him with 'sensible' information making him hug a bit tighter. 

Katsuki smiled and turned around to face the other. Now was probably the best chance to talk about what happened this morning. However just as he opened his mouth to speak his phone rang. He groaned, taking it out of his pocket to see who it was.

"I'll be back. It's the agency" He said while unwrapping his other hand and walking away while picking up his phone.

"Hello?... make it quick then" Katsuki's voice faded away once he shut his door again leaving Izuku alone inside. The greenette made his way to the bed and laid down. It was late and he didn't get much sleep today since his short nap was interrupted with that god-awful call. Once he reached the bed he turned around and plummeted on top of it with a happy sigh. It was more comfortable than his bed. He adjusted himself so he was lying on the pillows facing the door. He sighed on the bed and looked over to the side table located next to his head. He propped his head upper body with one arm while grabbing the frame that was on top of the desk. It was a picture of Katsuki and his, what he assumed, his parents. He smiled seeing a chubby version of the tall muscular blonde. He placed it back down and did further search by looking inside the first drawer. There were a couple of glasses cases, some jewelry, and some pens. He closed the drawer and moved onto the second. So many more thighs were in this one. The first thing he noticed was a pill bottle. He inspected further and read the small print.

Katsuki Bakugou: benzodiazepines

Izuku frowned. He didn't know Katsuki had sleeping problems. He always seemed fine during the day so this was something he didn't exactly expect. He put the bottle on top of the desk and looked further only to find a book. It didn't have a title, it was just a plain old black cover with a bunch of papers sticking out of it.

"Wait... papers?"

Izuku tilted his head and grabbed the book. He opened it to reveal sheets of paper with ink on it. He planned on putting it back, knowing that he shouldn't have been going through his things but a word on one of the pieces of papers caught his attention...

Dear D-

He grabbed it and pulled it out to read it.

Dear Deku,