chapter 12

They haven't eaten dinner so do I. We ate dinner without Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie. It was quiet, they were just assuring me that everything is going to be fine.

This is the first time that this happen. And the first time that my unnie reacted that way, and that mad at me. Well, except the time when I drank coffee with Jeongyeon unnie, they're not just mad at me that time, also to Jeongyeon unnie.

But I understand them, they are just worried about me. Now, I should think for a way to make up with them.

I walk to Jihyo unnie's room first. I knocked twice and I heard her say 'come in'. I stayed beside the door and she just looked at me and pat the space beside her. I hop onto her bed and hug her.

"I'm so sorry unnie, I really didn't mean to disapoint you." I apologized, my heart feels heavy and I feel like crying.

"It's okay Y/nnie, I now understand. We're just so worried about you. We just don't know what to do when you're not in our sight, like when we don't know where you are.  And I hope you understand us too. You know why Nayeon unnie reacted that way, you know why she's overprotective to you, like we all are." She explained. I do understand them that's why I love them and and I know that they love me too.

"I understand unnie, I love you." I hugged her tighter and I felt a tear drop from my eyes. She pulled out of the hug and look at me while holding my arm. Oh my, she's crying.

"Now go to Nayeon unnie and make up with her, okay?" She said and wipe off my tear before hers. I nodded and hugged her tight again before going out of her room.

I knocked on Nayeon unnie's door and no one is answering. I guess she's really upset. I twist the knob to see that it wasn't locked. I carefully open the door to see her in her bed the wall. I slowly walked to her bed and hugged her from behind.

"I'm so sorry unnie, I know I made you so worried. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I love you." I whispered to her ear. She slowly got up  and look at me before hugging me.

"Look, it's okay, I was just too worried about you. I can't afford to lose you." She overthink.

"You will never lose me unnie." I comforted.

"Sorry if I reacted this way, I just couldn't take it if something happens to you. I don't want to break my promise to eomma before she left us." She cried and I just rub her back. "Just tell us next time, okay?"

"I understand you unnie, don't worry. I know you're just protecting me." I told her while nodding. "Now let's sleep, it's late already and I have classes tomorrow. And i'm sleeping with you!"

"Yay! Come on let's sleep now!" She exclaimed as we lie down and cover ourselves with blanket.

Actually, the reason why my unnies are so overprotective to me, is because they promised to our mom that they will take care of me and never let something bad happen to me when she left us. Our mother left us when I was 1 year old, she died because of leukemia. Because of her sickness, she barely brought me to this world.

At the age 3 I was diagnosed with a heart disease, I was weak. Luckily, I got cured when i'm 11 years old with medical managements. That's the reason why my sisters don't let me be tired. The doctors said  I shouldn't be so tired because it might trigger the disease, but they also said that I should have exercise as it will help me too. What sucks is they don't let me drink coffee too.

••••

"YAH! JEONGYEON-AH! JIHYO-YAH!" I heard screamings outside the room that woke me up. I glanced at clock on the night stand, it's still too early for school and for them to scream.

I walked out of the room to see Nayeon unnie chasing an ostrich, I mean Jeongyeon unnie. The others are in the kitchen and some are on the couch, eye half open.

"Why are they screaming so early in the morning?" I ask Tzuyu unnie who's beside me chewing her bread.

"Jeongyeon unnie posted something on our IG story, check it." She explained and continued to munch her bread.

I grabe Sana unnie's phone from the table because is still in my room. Sana unnie didn't say anything so it's okay.

I tapped the instagram app and clicked their ig story. It's a picture of Nayeon unnie sleeping, actually i'm in the picture beside her but was fully covered with a big bunny emoji. And it says "Make up??👍"

Oh that's why she's mad.

-