chapter 10

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" A loud pop from the party popper and screams were heard inside the house.

"Aw, thank you Y/n-ah." Jeongyeon unnie thanked me with a hug.

They all went to me to hug and thank me for the surprise. We were now eating the food that Mrs. Ahn cooked.

"Y/n, you stayed up so late, don't you have classes for tomorrow?" Jihyo unnie asked me while were munching our food.

"Nor Ir Dorn't have." I mumbled with my mouth full with foods.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full Y/n," Dahyun unnie scolded me, so i just chew my food and swallowed it.

"Mianhe Dahyun unnie, and no unnie, we don't have classes tomorrow." I answered.

"Why?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"All the teachers have business to do tomorrow."

After we ate, we went to sleep. I will sleep with Chaeyoung unnie.

"Unnie, they said that sleeping will help you grow, didn't you sleep a lot before?" I asked, or more like teasing her.

"Just sleep you witch." She demanded while I just laugh my ass to sleep.

"Y/n wake up, your phone has been ringing for 30 minutes now." I heard Chaeyoung unnie while shaking me, but I just ignored her and shifted to other position.

"Hey Y/n, you should really wake up now, you got 10 missed calls from Jaehyun." With that, my eyes shot wide open, and I saw Mina unnie holding my phone.

"I see Jaehyun has big effect on you, huh?" Mina unnie said with a teasing tone.

"Uhn no, I was just shock how he got my number," I talked back and she gave me my phone.

"It's not even him," I rolled my eyes.

"What? You won't wake up if I didn't use that, all the unnies have tried waking you up already." She stated.

It's already 11 o'clock and I got 10 missed calls from Chaeryoung unnie and some from the others. I dialed Chaeryoung's Number.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Yo Y/n! i thought you're dead already." She answered and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not dead, I just overslept. Why are you calling anyways?"

"Yeah, I know, your Nami unnie answered earlier and said that you're still sleeping. So I called because we wanted to hang out."

"Okay, i'm going to ask my unnies about it, and I'll call you back." As soon as she said okay, I dropped the call and run to my unnies.

"Good morning you sleepy cat." Tzuyu unnie greeted me.

"Good morning too, where are the other unnies?" I asked, Momo unnie, Dahyun unnie, Sana unnie, and Nayeon unnie isn't here.

"Oh they have an appointment for today." Jihyo unnie answered.

"Now come here and eat with us." Jeongyeon unnie said placing the plate infront of me as I sat on the table. "And that's your brunch by the way."

"Um unnie?" I called them and they all turn their heads to me. "So, uh Chaeryoung and the squad called earlier,"

"And? What did they said?" Ask Chaeyoung unnie.

"They wanted to hang out today since we don't have school." I stated.

"So, what about it?" Said Tzuyu unnie.

"Can I?" I finally asked.

"Fine by me." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Me too." Mina unnie.

"Me three." Tzuyu unnie.

"Me four." Chaeyoung unnie.

And that made me look at Jihyo unnie because she's the only one who's answering. I'm kinda nervous because she's the most strict and over protective next to Nayeon unnie. And if she or Nayeon unnie says 'no' then you really can't.

"Okay you can go, but you have to ask permision from Nayeon unnie." Jihyo unnie finally spoke. But oh no, what it Nayeon unnie says no?

I dialed Nayeon unnie's number but she isn't answering so I tried calling Dahyun unnie.

" Yo Y/n what's up?" Dahyun unnie answered.

"Are you with Nayeon unnie? She's not answering my calls." I asked.

"Yup, she just went to the restroom- uh no here she is," Dahyun unnie cutted herselfin her midsentence.

"What? Who's that?" I heard Nayeon unnie from the other side. I put my phone on speaker.

"Unnie~ Hi~" I greeted her with my little voice.

"Oh Y/n, hey you're up now. So why are you calling?" She replied.

"Um, I just want to uh... Ask if I can go out with Yuna and the squad today since we don't have classes?." I stammered.

"Where are you going?" Oh shoot! I forgot to ask Chaeryoung unnie.

"At Chaeryoung unnie's place or somewhere else?" I heard her humm, maybe thinking?

"Okay, be home at six." Nayeon unnie finally said making me smile ear to ear.

"I will unnie! Take care! I love you! And you look so pretty!" I replied still smiling.

"Okay... Okay, remember what you're not allowed to eat and do okay? I love you too, bye take care." She dropped the call.

Jeongyeon unnie look at me with disgust. "Do you really have to tell her that?" And by that I already know what she meant.
I just shrug and laugh at her.

"Now get ready Y/n, Mina said that she already met your friends so we're with them." Jihyo unnie spoke. I nodded to her and run to my room and called Chaeryoung to inform her that I'll be going.

I wore pants and hoddie croptop. It wasn't hot nor cold outside. Today has a perfect weather and I like it.

Yuna texted me that they are already outside the house. I went down with my sling bag containg my phone and purse and other little stuffs that I might need.

I bid goodbye to my unnies before I went out. There I saw them infront of our gate waving their hands.

"Ey Y/n" they all greeted me.

"Until when are we going to wait for you outside your gates when we could just go in?" Ryujin unnie complained.

"Yeah, always for three freaking years." Yeji unnie added.

"Then why didn't you get in the gates?" I asked because they really could just go pass the gates.

"Well we don't want that guy to strangle us." Lia unnie responded while pointing at the guy who's walking aroung wear black shirt.

"Then next time you can wait in the porch." I said and we started walking Yeji unnie's car.

"Not really into your house?" Chaeryoung complained.

"What? You might freak out, there's a bunny, ostritch, snake, a racoon, penguin, baby cub, and dogs inside." I joked.

"Well I think we'll just stay in the porch.". Yuna said making me chuckle.

"You sure is an animal lover."

--

Thank you all so much for 1k reads!!! I love you all!! Thsnk you for reading and voting! I hope you still enjoy reading, lovelots people!