A/N 6❗️READ BEFORE GREEN ASSASSIN IMAGINES❗️

So I was kind of thinking of maybe using The Green Assassin scenario for other characters, for example they run into another villain (most likely The Joker) while trying to commit a crime or goes to The Black Mask club or something like that and maybe have them all connect at the end, the main villain that will be featured would be in the title like how the first one was two face, I think it might be a good idea. I just wanted to tell everyone so there isn't any confusion. I was also thinking maybe the most read villain out of the four main ones featured in my imagines could be the one you end up with at the end (almost like how in one of those dating games how there are multiple characters but you only end up with one.) also that character will have two parts instead of one like the rest. (Also timeline probably won't accurately line up according to the movies but who cares)
________________________________
I'll keep score here:
(I totaled up the reader total from every imagine, when it's time to make the last parts I'll recalculate. The Green Assassin imagines don't count)

FINAL RESULTS (Feb 24 21)
🏆1. Jonathan Crane: 111 Total reads WINNER🏆
2. The Joker: 78 Total Reads
3. Roman Sionis: 80 Total Reads
4. Two Face: 52 Total Reads