Seven days has passed by. You ran and ran, your clothes were dirty and bruises covered you from head to toe but you kept on running. You stopped in your tracks when you found yourself surrounded by wisteria. 'I made it.' you thought as you let out a sigh of relief.

You are now back at the entrance. "(Y/N)-san!" you heard someone called out. You turned and was glad when you saw Tanjiro waving at you. "Tanjiro-kun! We made it!" you exclaimed as you gave Tanjiro a hug, making him hug you in return. You let go of the hug and looked at the other participants who survived. 'Only five of us? I don't see the boy here either.' you thought as you recalled the participant you saved from the giant demon. "If I hadn't blacked out backed then. I might've been able to save him." you muttered as you looked down feeling guilty.

"I'm gonna die. I'm a goner. Even if I survived now, I'm gonna be dead in the end anyway." you heard someone mumbling as you turned and saw a boy with yellow hair and a yellow haori with white triangles as patterns. You saw a girl with a pink haori and a butterfly hair clip on the side of her head. There was also a boy with a somewhat mohawk styled hair and a large scar across his nose.

"Congratulations. We're please to see that you have returned safely." The twins spoke out.

"So? What am I supposed to do now? Where's my sword?" The boy with a scar exclaimed.

"First, we shall issue you all uniforms. We will take your measurements, after which your rank will be engraved."

"There are ten ranks in all.....
Kinoe, Kinoto, Hinoe, Hinoto, Tsuchinoe, Tsuchinoto, Kanoe, Kanoto, Mizunoe, and Mizunoto.
Currently, you are at the lowest rank, Mizunoto." the twins informed.

"And our swords?" the scarred boy asked.

"Today, we will let you choose the ore for your swords. However, the swords will take ten to fifteen days to complete. But first....."

You heard squawking sounds a crow landed on your shoulder making you yelp. "We will now assign each of you your own Kasugai Crow. "Kasugai Crow?" you asked as you looked at the crow that landed on your shoulder. It was staring back at you and it has a light blue ribbon wrapped around its neck. "These Kasugai Crows are primarily used for communication." the twins said.

"Wait, 'crow'? Isn't this a sparrow?" The yellow haired boy asked. "Don't give me that crap!" the scarred boy yelled out as he walked towards one of the twins. "Who the hell cares about some stupid crow?" he added as he grabbed the white haired twin by the hair. "I want a sword, you hear? Hand over my sword right now! The Demon Slayer's sword. The Color Changing Sword!" the boy exclaimed. You and Tanjiro went towards them, Tanjiro grabbing the boy's arm while you grabbed the twin's shoulder.

"Get your hands off of her." you said as the boy let out a 'Hah?'. "If you don't, I will make you." Tanjiro exclaimed. "Who the hell are you?" The boy said as Tanjiro began to tighten his grip on his arm as the boy yelped and let go of the twin. You faced the twin and fixed her hair back in place. "There, all better." you said as you gave her a warm smile. The twin's eyes widened a bit as she gave you a tiny smile as a sign of thanks.

"Are you done chatting?" The black haired twin exclaimed as he pulled the cloth away from the table showing different kinds of ores. "Now then, please select an ore. You shall choose the ore used to forge your blade to slay demons yourself." The twin said. "Well, not like I'll be alive for long." the blonde boy exclaimed. You looked at the different kinds of ore and chose what you think is best for you.

"I see." A man exclaimed as he petted the crow's head. "As many as six of them managed to survive, huh? Excellent. The number of my children has increased again. I wonder what kinds of swordsmen they'll become."

--------------

You and Tanjiro were on your way back to Mt. Sagiri. You both have your uniforms as you both limped the way home. You gritted your teeth in pain as you continued to use your sword as a support. 'I can't give up now. Douma is waiting for me and I bet he's worried a lot for the past week.' you thought as you continued your path.

'I was so naive. I couldn't even talk to a single demon. All of them tried to kill me right away. I'm sorry Douma-kun, I couldn't find a way to turn you back into a human.' you thought as you fell to your knees. Tanjiro's body collapsed as he took deep breaths. 'Even my uniform is heavy. I want to go home as soon as possible but my whole body hurts so much.' you thought as you shakily stood up and helped Tanjiro get up as you both continued to limp home.

It was now nighttime and you both saw Urokodaki's house. "We made it." you exclaimed as Tanjiro nodded. The door to Urokodaki's house was kicked opened making yours and Tanjiro's eyes widened in shock.

Nezuko went out of the house followed by a stressed out looking Douma as he followed her. "Hey! Nezuko! You've woken up!" Tanjiro yelled catching both of the demons attention to the two of you. Tanjiro ran towards Nezuko with you not too far behind. "Hey Douma-kun! I'm back!" you exclaimed as Douma just stared at you. He saw you covered in blood and bruises as he quickly made his way towards you, picking you up off the ground. You let out a yelp when your feet left the ground as you were hugged by Douma while he sat you both on the ground. Tanjiro was hugged by Nezuko a few inches away from you two. "You came back. I was so worried of what might have happened to you, (Y/N)-chan." Douma exclaimed as he held you closer with tears forming in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Douma-kun. I'm sorry." you exclaimed.

You felt another hand wrap around the four of you and saw it was Urokodaki. "You both have done well to come back to us alive." Urokodaki exclaimed as you noticed tears falling from the side of his mask, making you shed your own tears of happiness.