𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

I take out the letter that's inside and read it out loud to the guys,

'I asked you
If  you believed in love
at first sight.
And you said no.
And that wasn't a lie
but I've been in love
with you
without you even knowing
my name
or face.'

"OoO you have a english student who loves you." Liam chirps in.

"I'm not really sure how to feel." I say while still looking at the letter, at the bottom there's is a small note.

"wait- there's a small note in the corner."

"read it!" Zayn says excitedly.

"oh my go- it's a hint, okay it says 'i'm in one of your classes'"

"why couldn't they say which class." I whine a little and the guys just laugh at me.

"Louis, if they did, it would be easy to figure out who it is." Zayn says, i just shrug my shoulders and then the bell rings, meaning we are late to first period.

"shit. we are late" We quickly rush off to our different classes, i quickly storm into my history class, and the teacher; Mrs. Evans; gives me a dirty look.

"louis tomlinson, you are two minutes late to class, sit down and stop interrupting my class." We have free seating in this class and I notice my usual spot is taken, I only see one seat, and it's next to harry.

I quickly walk over and sit down next to him, he smells like strawberries and cream, I knew harry was cute and everything but he even smells good.

"what did i miss?" I whisper to him, he jerks his head to look at me and has a tint of red covering his cheeks.

"oh.. uhm.. uh." (a/n the sweet creature interview.)

I chuckle lightly at his nervousness.

"you know you don't have to be nervous around me." And he blushes even harder.

"o-oh right, s-sorry." I smile at him and decide now is a good time to pay attention.

Once the bell for the class to end rings i stand up and make my way to the hallway to see all the guys waiting.

"hey lads." I smile and they all giggle.

"what's going on?" I ask confused.

"Ohhh nothing." niall says, i look at him weirdly and head to all my other classes.

After a long and stressful day, it is finally the end of the school day.

I meet up with the boys at the front entrance, we have a day off from footie practice so that's nice. Once i reach the entrance, they all smile and begin to giggle again.

"Okay, the giggling is getting old, what is so funny?"

"Fineee, you like harry." Niall says while Liam and Zayn smile at me.

"HA! no i don't." I mean, i do, ever since he was in 9th grade, he's so cute and perfect and overall absolutely amazing, we aren't really friends though.

"yes you do." Liam says

"and if i did, what's so funny about it?" i ask and Zayn chimes in

"When i went to the restroom, i saw how harry was blushing because you were talking to him."

"oh so now you guys are stalking me?" They all laugh and we all start walking towards liam's car. Once i get in the front passenger seat, i check my email on my phone and see something from my history teacher.