"Whatever. I'll leave after you." Tzuyu said. Nayeon left the two of them and Tzuyu is still not facing Sana.

"I have a challenge for you, Miss Architect."

"I don't like all your ideas. So nope."

"Look at me."

"Why would I look at you?"

"If you don't look at me..." Sana stopped talking when Tzuyu tilted her head.

"What?"

"You're fast." Sana chuckled. "Alright. Drinks on me, Miss Architect. Order anything you want."

"Nope, thanks. I'm leaving." Tzuyu said that made the latter pout in disappointment.

Tzuyu stood up but before she leaves, she puts her leather jacket on Sana's shoulder. Sana then watches her as she walks away.

"I can't understand her." Sana uttered as she shakes her head. She ordered some drinks and started drinking alone.

Loud music can be heard but she's still not in the mood to dance. She wanted to drink more before she proceeds to the dance floor.

Random guys keep on trying to get her attention. She admits that they're all handsome but she's not really into guys and she's not interested with them. She easily turned down all the flirty acts of those guys.

After drinking for quite some time, Sana walks in to the dance floor.

🎶
Asked me if I do this every day, I said often
Asked how many times she rode the wave, not so often
Bitches down to do it either way, often
Baby I can make that pussy rain, often
Often, often, girl I do this often
Make that pussy pop and do it how I want it
Often, often, girl I do this often
Make that pussy pop and do it how I want it
Often
🎶

Sana leaned closer to a girl and grind herself onto her. The other girl let Sana do that and now they're dancing sensually in the middle.

"What's your name, sweetie?" The latter asked.

"I'm Sana. How about you?"

"You can call me Lisa." The girl introduced her name. After that, they kissed.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu went home, changed her clothes and quickly went to bed. She spent her time watching dog videos on YouTube. She tried to sleep but she couldn't.

Her phone suddenly rang and she answered it right away.

Nayeon 👵
Accept | Decline

"Why are you calling me?"

"The bartender called me that Sana is making a scene at Pretty Lounge."

"What kind of scene?"

"There's this girl who intentionally spilled a drink on her. I don't know the entire story but they're making scene. Where are you? Why are you not there?"

"I went home."

"Stupid. Go and pick up Sana!"