{Kitchen}

{Garden}

After sometimes Jungkook about to go find their bedroom but stopped when he looked at his husband who walked towards him but with a blank expression

Taehyung made his way towards the coach and sat down then he gesture Jungkook also sat with him for a conversation.

"So Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said but interpret by Jungkook.

"Umm...sorry to say but i think after marriage your surname is changed. So according it my surname is K-Kim Jung....." He didn't complete his sentence when Taehyung coldly said, "Don't." Jungkook flinched by sudden action but Taehyung next lines shattered his heart.

"You are Jeon Jungkook, not Kim Jungkook and for your kind information i have a girlfriend and i love her so much. So don't except too much from me. I am just complete my responsibility as a husband, don't except me to love you and accept you as my husband because i never will. This marriage only for business purpose i don't care if you are my business partner son, i don't care if we are married. I don't interface in your life you live your life but don't you dare to interface in my life. But we are married now i will fulfill my responsibility so in the same way, you will have to fulfill your responsibility as well. I need everything perfect in this house. Do you understand?" Taehyung said.

On that time he don't care about his husband he just think about him.... Jungkook just nodded his head he is not able to say anything on that time. He just looked down and bit his lower lips, to control himself from crying.

After the hurtful speech Taehyung left the house to meet his girlfriend.

Jungkook fall down on the floor and started crying very badly. He can't stop himself from crying. He is very sensitive and fragile boy so simple thing hurt him and here Taehyung said so many hurt words to him which directly stab his heart and break his heart into pieces.

He thought he will at least show the house or introduce to him but no his so called husband just left him in the first night on their wedding day.