TWENTY-FIVE

"Hey-o, daddy-o," Aaliyah greeted walking out to the football field to observe the practice that was going on

"Hey-o, daddy-o," Aaliyah greeted walking out to the football field to observe the practice that was going on. "What are you still doing here?" Billy asked wrapping an arm around his daughter and pressing a kiss against her temple.

"I was waiting for Liv she was talking to Ms. Bailey, and then I totally forgot I had to turn in some assignments. Then I walked out here," she explained shrugging her shoulders and putting her attention towards Asher who was yelling at JJ on the field. "Has he been acting like that the whole practice?" she asked turning her head to look at her dad.

"He sure has," Billy scoffed placing his whistle in his mouth and blowing it. "Ash, bring it in! I can appreciate your energy, but you are annoying the crap out of your teammates so cool out," he said scolding the brunette.

"So...does this have to do with your mom. Or something else?" Aaliyah curiously asked walking over to Asher who had an annoyed expression on his face. The boy let out an irritated scoff ignoring the way her eyes were burning into his head. "Neither. Don't worry about me," he harshly stated.

"Always classy, Adams," she scoffed, looking out at the field and sending her boyfriend a small wave. "Aaliyah!" her dad yelled blowing the whistle in her face. "Off my field. You're distracting my players!" he yelled making her wince at his loudness.

"That was uncalled for!" she yelled back.

"You're distracting my players!" he reiterated. "Blondie over there can't keep his eyes off of you and Ash over there can't stop glaring at you. Off. My. Field."

"Maybe next practice you should teach your players, focus," she teasingly told him before running away.

✯✯✯

Laying out by the pool with her earbuds in and blasting her favorite music was the ideal morning for Aaliyah especially with the Beverly High students having the day off from school. But, with Olivia and Asher right in her eyesight and making out on the couches in the backyard her morning was far from peaceful. "Okay, I can't take this anymore," she grumbled picking up her towel from the pool chair, wrapping it around her body, and passing by the couple. "Next time you two want to make out. Do it in your room!" she hissed before looking down at her vibrating phone and seeing a text from JJ. Open your door, I'm outside.

"Sorry!" Liv yelled after her sister's retreating figure while Asher remained quiet, the two still have yet to speak after his outburst at practice from the day before. "Hey," Aaliyah greeted opening the door to her boyfriend who was clearly dressed for a day in the pool. "We can't swim. Liv and Ash are making out in the back," she retorted, fully opening the door for him to come inside.

"But, I bought a floatie! It's shaped like a jet ski," he whined stomping his foot like a child. "We can use it another day. Come on let's go to my room," she hummed holding her hand out for him to grab. "Are you naked under that?" he asked tugging on the bottom of her towel. "I was just outside with Liv and Asher. No, I'm not naked," she scoffed jumping onto her bed and laying out like a starfish.