EIGHT

liked by asheradams and 1360 more

aaliyahbaker it's like, official, or whatever🥰

jjparker as it should😼

jordanbaker grosss🥴

      →aaliyahbaker bye!

livbaker I've been waiting for you two to get together since 6th grade

✧✧✧

"Babe...we really should head inside," Aaliyah giggled sitting in the backseat of his car parked in the very back of the student parking lot. "No. I want to stay here," JJ whined kissing the side of her face repeatedly and making her laugh in the process.

"If we get caught, I'm blaming you," she mumbled attaching her lips to the base of his neck. "Fine with me as long as we can keep doing this for a couple more minutes," he hummed running his hand up her tank top and softly squeezing her side. The couple continued making out for literally a couple of more minutes until they heard a knock on the window, and turned wide-eyed rubbing the fog from the windows and seeing Liv outside the car with her hands on her hips.

"Yes, Olivia?" JJ asked rolling the window down. "I need my sister. Are you two done making out?" she asked with a hint of attitude lacing her voice. "Um, not really," JJ mumbled, softly nudging the girl off of his lap.

"Well, I think you are. So, Li, come on," Liv exclaimed watching the girl reluctantly grab her backpack from the front seat before giving JJ a goodbye kiss and leaving him alone in his car. "What do you need? I was in the middle of something," Aaliyah sighed, trudging beside her sister.

"Have you heard from Asher?" she asked making the girl scrunch her face up. "Um, hell no! He just ruined my friendship with Layla and then almost ruined my relationship with JJ. Why would I be speaking to him," Liyah said placing her hands on her hips.

"Look there's Jordan maybe we should ask him," Liv said running after their brother. "Who the hell is we?" she called out running after her sister.

"Was Asher suspended again or kicked off the team?" Liv asked while the two sisters walked on either side of Jordan. "No, he's off the team," Jordan replied.

"Wait, seriously? That's not fair," Aaliyah mumbled looking down at the ground. "How's he doing?" Liv asked.

"How should I know?" Jordan asked them. "He's your friend," Liv told him.

"Not anymore. Okay, can we talk about my problem, now?" Jordan complained. "Nothing's happened to you yet," Liv chuckled.

"It's only a matter of time, okay? As soon as those drug test results come in, I'll miss the entire playoffs and everyone's gonna know why. I'll be the school druggie," Jordan said dramatically. "That's Olivia's title. Stay in your lane," Aaliyah said laughing at her brother.

"You think this is funny?" Jordan questioned. Liv laughed at his dramatics. "You'll live, Jordan, okay? Look at me, I'm alive. I'm on my way to calculus."

"Ugh, I hate calculus," Jordan groaned.

"You totally missed her point," Aaliyah scoffed disappointedly. "I have a french class to get to. Bye, losers!"

✯✯✯

"So, this is where you've been hiding out?" Aaliyah interrogated Asher approaching him at the pool table in the cafe. "What are you doing here and why do you even care?" Asher asked looking up at the girl.

"I don't," she shrugged nonchalantly. "I came here to pick up food for me and JJ, and you just happened to be here." Asher scoffed shaking his head at the girl. "You and JJ? That was quick."

"Quick? You had a whole girlfriend while we were—"

"Dating?" he said raising an eyebrow. She shook her head in denial. "What we did was not dating, Asher. It was us being terrible people and me helping you cheat on my best friend! I don't even know why we're discussing this. Just come to school, and stop missing your classes."

"Nobody wants me there, Li," Asher sighed looking down at the pool table. "That's not true," she said looking at him sympathetically.

"Do you want me there?" he asked. "My boyfriend's waiting for me in the car," she mumbled, swiftly turning around and walking away from him. "What took so long? I'm starving," JJ complained once his girlfriend got back into the car.

"Um..." she mumbled debating about whether to lie or not. "I bumped into Asher. I kind of feel bad for him, he seems a little pathetic."

"Well, don't," JJ said sternly. "What's that saying with the bed and the lying in it?"

"You've made your bed, now lie in it?" she said looking at him confused. "Yes! That's the one. Asher made his bed and now he has to lie in it," JJ said gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"Okay, moving on," Aaliyah mumbled. "Can we please go back to your place and eat? I'm starving." The blonde nodded in agreement placing a hand on her inner thigh and massaging her flesh. "Fine with me."

1x09