🦖🦕CHAPTER 48

Start from the beginning

" I said no why-"

"BULLSHIT KEI, MADDIE IS PREGNANT" I shouted and I felt my tear rolling on my cheek.

"so what if Maddie is pregnant?" he asked and I gripped my hair and cried.

"she said it was yours" I said and this time is burst into tears.

"w-what?" he said and I looked at him angrily.

"you heard me, she said that that baby is yours Kei. Now answer me, did you have sex with Maddie?" I said and then he shook his head no.

"Kei please-"

"I'm not lying, Y/N" he said. I sat on the bed and covered my face with my hands and cried.

"why would say that that baby is yours? Are you sure that you didn't have sex with Maddie?" I mumbled against my hand.

"I was drunk" he said and I looked at him " everything went black-"

"bullshit excuse Kei, even if you are drunk you know what you are doing " I said
" ok fine I'm sorry, I made a mistake because I was very irresponsible, I'm sorry because I hurt you" he said and I chuckled bitterly

" you hurt me" I said " you thought that I am just going to cry when you hurt me? And then sleep and let the pain go away?" I asked and he looked down. " I hope it's that easy but no. My brain is constantly running and answering all the questions" I added.

"Y/N-"

"Why did he do that? A-Am I not enough?" I said and then sobs " i-is there something wrong with me? Is my body ugly? Is he tired because of my attitude?" I said

"no" he answered

"THEN WHY?" I shouted " I trusted you because you trusted me and I know you will not hurt me" I said and I brought my knees in front of my chest and hugged them. "every time you said no about having sex with Maddie, you are killing me alive" I added

" I don't know what to do" I said and left the room and left the house. I didn't take my car because I just wanted to have alone time. It started to rain and I hugged myself to keep warm.

Tsukishima's POV:

Maddie is pregnant, but I know to myself that I didn't have sex with her. Why did she said that I am the father? Y/N left and it started to rain. She didn't take her phone and keys with her so I decided to follow her. I grabbed an umbrella and search and search everywhere and then I saw her walking in the road.

"Y/N" I shouted and ran towards her. She stopped and gripped her hair. I sheltered her from the rain using the umbrella that I brought and touch her shoulder.

"Y/N, Let's go home. You will be sick" I said softly but she groaned and looked at me.

"Stay there, don't follow me" she said and walked away. I followed her and convincing her to go home.

"Y/N let's go hom-"

"shit" she said and slapped the umbrella away. " you know how to coax me" she said and took a deep breath and I just looked at her.

" one smile, one sorry, one pecked on my lips and forehead, you are making me so soft for you again." She added and gulped.

"fucking shit Kei" she said " I'm a smart person but when it comes to you...I don't know I feel so stupid" she said sobs.

"I'm sorry, Y/N" I said and looked at her eyes.

"What is the return when I forgive you again?" she asked making me shock.

"Y/N, I am so sorry" I mumbled.

"and what makes that 'sorry' different? From all your other sorry's before?" she asked and starting to cry again.

"Kei, I-I'm hurting" she said making my heartbreak.

"I'm sorry" I said again.

"Kei, I'm tired but I love you" she confessed

"Y/N I still love you, I also love you, but Y/N you need to believe me" I said and she chuckled and shook her head.

"you thought that I cheated on you and you went to the bar and fucked another girl. Instead of confronting me and fix our relationship, You kept it on your own. Fuck Kei, we are married. If you have a problem or misunderstanding you should also tell me" she said and now I feel so guilty and I never thought what she would say next.

"Kei...

We are over"

That makes me feel that I fucked up.

"Y/N please don't say that, You are only tired. Please let's go home" I said and hold her hands. I cried and kissed her hand and keeping it warm.

"I want you to go home and get all your things" she said and I shook my head no.

"When I go home, I want you gone. I'll just call you if the house is ready to be sold" she said making me freeze.

"Y/N, please give me another chance" I begged and she cried even more.

"I'm tired, Kei." She said.

"I'll fix our relationship, p-promise" I said " just don't l-leave me" I added.

"I'll never let you consume me again. I need to rest and fill myself again" she said and left.