"I took the phone that Joseph bought me last year with me, in case anyone wants to wish us happy birthday" you said and he nodded.

Midway there someone called you, you picked up the phone and answered.

"hello?" you said.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" you heard josuke and okuyasu say, you had to move the phone away from your ear because you didn't want your eardrum to explode.

"thank you guys" you said.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JONATHAN AS WELL!!!!!" he screamed again, good thing you already had it away from your ear.

"awww, thank you so much!!" Jonathan said.

"so how old are you turning Jonathan?" okuyasu asked.

"I lost count, but I know that it's over 100 years old" he said as he laughed a bit.

"so how are you guys? Are you two alone?" you asked them.

"yeah, yukako is currently at her home waiting for koichi to return from his mission" he said

"what mission?" you asked.

"Jotaro sent him on a mission in Italy" he said.

"oohhh!!! That's where Polnareff is!!... I think, man I miss Polnareff" you said.

"we miss koichi... Anyways, Rohan is working on his new manga... And that's all, you already know what me and okuyasu are doing" he said and you hummed.

"anyways that's what we wanted to say, bye!!" he said as he hung up.

"they're so dumb" you said as you laughed.

Soon the two of you got to the amusement park and started going around, spending money carelessly, buying things, going on rides and other stuff.

While doing that more people called you... After they had called at home, avdol called you, Joseph and suzie with shizuka, Jotaro and jolyne, kakyoin, almost everyone called you, when Jotaro called you, you asked him how Polnareff was.

"we haven't heard from him in a while, is he alright?" you asked him, there was a long silence until he spoke.

"he's on a very dangerous mission so he can't talk to us because they might track him down and hurt him, when everything is over he'll come in contact with us again" he said and you sighed.

"I just miss him, he was the only one who was actually funny" you said, Jotaro laughed at what you said.

"then I guess your humor is broken" he said.

"I think his mission will be over soon and we'll be able to go and see him" he said.

"I hope so" you said.

"ok, jolyne says happy birthday again for the both of you, now I have some work to do, talk to you later" he said as he hung up.

After that you and Jonathan went to a Cafe and ordered a drink and two pieces of chocolate cake, since the both of you liked chocolate.

"I still can't believe you're 15.. ."he said.

"here we go again" you mumbled.

"it was like yesterday when you were born..." the both of you said.

"yeah, yeah, you're always saying that" you said as you ate some of the chocolate cake.

"but it's true" he said as he looked at you.

"you were my only child that I had the chance to hold, it both makes me sad and happy" he said as he looked at his cake.

"if you don't want the cake I can eat it" you said as you reached with your fork but he stopped you.

"you're not eating my food" he said, you smirked and tried again and again and again and you always failed.

After that you both started making your way back home.

"did you had a great time?" he asked and you nodded.

"like always" you said, he wrapped his hand around your shoulder and brought you in for a side hug

"you're the best daughter I could ever ask for" he said.

"and you're the best dad" you said as you hugged him.

"better than dio?" he asked.

"nah, the both of you are on the same level, I can't say who's the best and who's not, he was equally a great dad as well" you said.

"I hope he's listening to what you said, that would make him happy" he said.