Chapter 20

You woke up one day and you were feeling terrible, you got out of bed and got dressed.

"(y/n) are you alright?" Jonathan appeared next to you and looked at you with a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine, I'm just still sleepy" you said as you rubbed your eyes.

"are you sure?" he asked and you nodded.

You got out of your room and went to the kitchen, when you arrived you saw Holly and Jotaro already eating.

"oh, you finally woke up!" Holly said in her usual cheerful tone.

You sat down and started eating, after a few bites you felt full.

"we forgot to tell you, remember the people you met back in Egypt? They are coming over today!!!" she said and you smiled.

"polnareff seemed excited to come over and see you" Jotaro said.

"I'm excited to see them as well" you said.

After breakfast you went into the living room and sat on the couch (idk if they do have a couch but if the don't, let's pretend they have one).

You felt sleepy and layed down and closed your eyes, soon you fell asleep.

After some hours you woke up by many people speaking.

"where is she? I want to squeeze her little chubby cheeks!" someone said.

"I think she's in the living room, come on follow me" Holly said

You sat up and rubbed your eyes, they soon entered the room and Polnareff came up to you and hugged you.

"it's nice to see you again little one!!" he said as he spun you around.

You hummed and layed your head on his shoulder

"(y/n) you don't look good, are you alright?" avdol asked.

Polnareff set you down and looked at you.

"I know what that face means" polnareff said and he placed his hand on your forehead and quickly pulled it away.

"merde!!! You're burning, and I was looking forward for us to play" polnareff said while pouting.

"I think we have some medicine, I'll go get it and a thermometer as well" holly said and she left.

"aww, look at those cheeks, they are chubby and red, so cute" polnareff said as he squeezed your cheeks.

"I'm still sad that we can't play" polnareff said as he let you go.

"we're going to be here for a week, you still have some time to play with her" avdol said.

"that's great news" polnareff said as he hugged you again.

Soon Holly was back and she placed the thermometer into your mouth, you waited for a little bit and then she took it out.

"40.1°c, that's pretty high" holly said as she took the medicine and opened it, she poured the syrup on a spoon and held it towards you, you opened your mouth and swallowed the medicine.

"that should help your fever to go away" she said.

Suddenly Jonathan appeared and he looked at you.

"I knew it, and she told me she was not sick, I'll take her to her room, come on (y/n) let's go" Jonathan said as he waved at you to come over

You walked up to him and he placed his hands on your shoulders and guided you back to your room.